IGNORED

Skuse Penalty

BCFC Grim

Guest walshy-shuffle-carl-shutt
Maybe - but didn't they have a good shot for a pen, too?

It was a penalty as clear as i have ever seen. The ref and linesman bottled it big time, i think the ref knew if he gave the penalty the he would have to send the man off as it was a clear goal scoring opportuity and he was the last defender. The penalty as the Watford was a pen IMO and this was even more so. I cant believe it wasn't given.

my thread is bout the whole penatlies situation i don't think theres was a pen although i have seen them given. I was sat behind the goal on both wasn't hard to see that our's was the clearer pen. AS he stretched for the ball he was yanked off his feet and he would have beaten the keeper of that i have no doubt.

Yet neither manager mentioned it why is this??????

It was a penalty as clear as i have ever seen. The ref and linesman bottled it big time, i think the ref knew if he gave the penalty the he would have to send the man off as it was a clear goal scoring opportuity and he was the last defender. The penalty as the Watford was a pen IMO and this was even more so. I cant believe it wasn't given.

my thread is bout the whole penatlies situation i don't think theres was a pen although i have seen them given. I was sat behind the goal on both wasn't hard to see that our's was the clearer pen. AS he stretched for the ball he was yanked off his feet and he would have beaten the keeper of that i have no doubt.

Yet neither manager mentioned it why is this??????

Johnson doesn't ever highlight decisions that go against us. People perceive us as lucky because other managers shout and scream about anything that goes against them.

Anyone reading about the game yesterday will think that Wolves should have won and should have had a penalty. The truth is a draw was fair and our penalty was FAR FAR more of one than any of the times Wolves threw themselves to the floor!

Guest Mickey Bells left foot

deffo a penalty on skuse i could see it from the ateyo, but then again cant expect yesterdays ref to actually spot a foul!

Mid to late first half, left side of the box, attacking the East End, shirt pulled down...

Must have blinked!

I remember an inccident first half though nearer the Williams in the box, think McCombe got wrestled to the ground after a corner.

Bloody disgrace than lino was.

Archived