IGNORED

Who To Win?

94th Minute

Using my encyclopedic knowledge of championship fixtures and tables (and help from the BBC); I believe it to be only hull who can take promotion out of our hands? With 4 wins from 4 their points total would be unattainable for us. But with them Barnsley, Ipswich, and Sheffield United, and a home fixture to Crystal Palace, I can't see them not dropping a single point, to make it impossible for us to go up automatically.

Then again, we go to stoke on Saturday, and lets face it, anything but a win, and our automatic promotion hopes are really all but gone, a win, and we're really right back in it! I'd say favourites to go up (us and Hull to play Sheff Utd away in consecutive weeks, can't see the two results being different).

I guess what I'm saying, there's no need to worry, its nearly in our hands still (see what I did there, told you something you already knew, but made it look new! Something fior all you budding little journalists out there)

So thats where I recon we are, that leaves the Wolves vs West Brom game this Tuesday, what do we want from it, I feel a WBA win puts them away, they will win the title, they won't be caught, and a promotion spot will be gone; on the other hand a Wolves win, that pushes them onto 65 points with a game in hand, in 6th place, meaning 7th is only 6 points behind us with a far superior goal differance.

So what do we want; and WBA win and no real change to our promotion hopes, or hope for a Wolves win, and see a slight increace in the chance of us missing any chance of the prem?

A Wolves win, as if we drop enough points to fall behind them we will be in a slump and so unlikely to do well in the play-offs anyway!! Let's keep those 2 auto places a possibility for as long as possible!!!

:goingup:

A Wolves win, as if we drop enough points to fall behind them we will be in a slump and so unlikely to do well in the play-offs anyway!! Let's keep those 2 auto places a possibility for as long as possible!!!

:goingup:

Forgot to mention, also with wolvoes sitting on a goal differance of +2, I recon they're the team I'd prefer to be in 7th

Archived