IGNORED

Play Offs

Guest DanC

If we were to make the play offs who would you rather we faced over the two legs?

West Brom - We couldn't beat them in the two league games and got done at there place.

Stoke - Beat them at AG and play them next week. Possibly in the final?

Hull - We have taken 4 points off of them this season but they are on a great run.

Watford - Beat them at there place and drawn at AG. A dirty side.

C Palace - Lost to them at there place and drawn at AG. Also a dirty hurly burly side.

Ipswich - Hammered at there place and won at AG. Wouldn't fancy going there as they have a good home record.

Wolves - Draws in both fixtures.

Cardiff - They have an outside chance of making the play offs but if they do make them then confidence will be high.

Plymouth - They also have an outside chance as they have to play four more games. Draw at there place and lost at home. Confidence would also be high for them if they made them.

For me I would like to avoid West Brom, Ipswich and Palace.

After that I'm stuck to think who we would have a better chance to beat over two legs if we end up in the play offs.

We're not. We're going up Auto-matic. I don't care what GJ or the doom merchants on here think. I won't stop believing untill it's impossible. The amount of negativity on here is laughable. People coming in here from the outside would think we are in a relegation battle, not battleing for top two. We go into next weeks game, with a chance to get in the top two with two to play.

It's time to get behind the lads. As someone said in a different thread. The past has gone, we can't do anything about that. But we can help shape the future. KEEP THE FAITH.

I'd like to face Watford over the two legs. Like us, they seem to have run out of steam big time and they are the team I think we'd have most chance of beating over two legs.

I'd want to avoid Palace at all costs.

But we can still do it automatically! It just means winning at Stoke, but since when did City ever do things the easy way?

COYR

We're not. We're going up Auto-matic. I don't care what GJ or the doom merchants on here think. I won't stop believing untill it's impossible. The amount of negativity on here is laughable. People coming in here from the outside would think we are in a relegation battle, not battleing for top two. We go into next weeks game, with a chance to get in the top two with two to play.

It's time to get behind the lads. As someone said in a different thread. The past has gone, we can't do anything about that. But we can help shape the future. KEEP THE FAITH.

Quite agree - we've GOT to believe. I'd understand all this negativity if we were a week further on and had lost at Stoke, but we haven't. Okay, so it's not where we'd like to be, but I still think we can do this. It all depends on mid-week results and the all important match at Stoke.

I still believe this is going to go down to the wire and that there will be some tense moments on the last day of the season, but I know we can do this.

COME ON THE REDS!! BELIEVE!!

Quite agree - we've GOT to believe. I'd understand all this negativity if we were a week further on and had lost at Stoke, but we haven't. Okay, so it's not where we'd like to be, but I still think we can do this. It all depends on mid-week results and the all important match at Stoke.

I still believe this is going to go down to the wire and that there will be some tense moments on the last day of the season, but I know we can do this.

COME ON THE REDS!! BELIEVE!!

I believe more than most. I'm just looking at the options and seeing who they would rather we faced if it is to be the play offs. If we beat Stoke then I think we will go on and win promotion. The Stoke game is the same as the Carlisle game last year. Win it and promotion is near enough ours and lose and it's most likely the play offs.

WEMBLEY.........

40,000 ciderheads cheering us on

watching marv do a classic marv tackle under the arch

watching johnson do his winning punch inside the national stadium

mind you we would probably lose but going to wembley after this season aint to bad is it

WEMBLEY.........

40,000 ciderheads cheering us on

watching marv do a classic marv tackle under the arch

watching johnson do his winning punch inside the national stadium

mind you we would probably lose but going to wembley after this season aint to bad is it

I wouldn't mind a trip to Wembley but i wouldn't enjoy sitting amongst all those fans who probably haven't been to watch City since our last play off game against Brighton

Archived