IGNORED

Russell, Keogh, Betsy, Myre-williams, Artus?

Guest zider_head

Guest zider_head

Will we ever see these players back at city ? I have picked these as they have been or are out on loan

Russell - Gone i feel maybe to Cheltenham wages will be a issue as the highest earner is on £1,700 a week

Keogh - Gone i feel maybe to Cheltenham wages will be a issue as the highest earner is on £1,700 a week

Betsy - Gone

Myre-Williams - Unsure all depends but Tranmere seem to like him alot

Artus - Gone

Will we ever see these players back at city ? I have picked these as they have been or are out on loan

Russell - Gone i feel maybe to Cheltenham wages will be a issue as the highest earner is on £1,700 a week

Keogh - Gone i feel maybe to Cheltenham wages will be a issue as the highest earner is on £1,700 a week

Betsy - Gone

Artus - Gone

When did Artus go? I saw him in the reserves 2 weeks ago and he went off injured.

Betsy - Gone

Artus - Gone

Where's Artus gone?

Add to the above:

Vasko, Murray, Noble, Showunmi, Byfield for sure & probably Trundle & Sproule.

JMW will come back or be sold with a big sell on if we're promoted.

Stay up or go down we'll shed about 10-15 players and bring in 7/8.

Where's Artus gone?

Add to the above:

Vasko, Murray, Noble, Showunmi, Byfield for sure & probably Trundle & Sproule.

JMW will come back or be sold with a big sell on if we're promoted.

Stay up or go down we'll shed about 10-15 players and bring in 7/8.

Expect a large scale clear out of those players who have not managed to gain selection on a regular basis. Russell & Keogh as certs with the above list. Can't see the youth players Artus, plummer, Ribeiro, Wilson actually being released next year, as thay have all have 1 yr left of their contracts. Club will probably loan them out, sell if an opportunity arises or simply let the contracts run their course

russell - unfairly given no chance at this level. how many assists did he have last year? at least an option on the bench at times.

keogh - one of my favourite city players last year, always 100% commited, cant believe what's happened with him

betsy - brought in by Johnson who said all players he brings to the club with a view of playing at a higher level, hasnt been played, bad signing imho

JMW - hopefully will get a look in somewhere next year after gaing vital experience, but with johnsons record of playing younger players, probs out of the window maybe on loan again

artus - never seen him play myself, but another exiting prospect from the academy not given a chance

Archived