IGNORED

Iv'e Found An Excuse

Jordan Tansley

bloody part timers

fairplay if you have reason for not coming, i am not slating you at all so don't get lairy

but why is it that they have to come out of the woodwork and ruin everything

the east end was brilliant when we didnt need overflow, now its all condensed and slow and nearly quiet

we were winning in front of 16000 loyal supporters, now the armchairs are waking up we are in shit form. coinsidence

even worse is stoke

thats is shameful, its on tele so the armchairs all decide theyll stay at home, but all the other games are"unmissable"

stoke is the biggest game of the lot, hence sky are broadcasting it, but why havent they sold out yet?

supporting city is a birthright and all that, well show it then, this is THE game, make or break on a wonderful season, still not sold out

:disapointed2se:

another thing is they have cheek to moan. don't come if your going to moan, i was more than happy to sit and watch our brilliant football before the old gits came out,( i bet half of the 3000 "new" fans were at the mem for rovers vrs albion, then again it was on tele)

fairplay we r all fans together but u shouldnt pick and choose when u show support, it should be a natural reaction, big game=buy tickets, small game=buy tickets :sign09:

loves

Guest MaloneFM
fairplay we r all fans together but u shouldnt pick and choose when u show support

Todays Sesame Street is bought to you by the letter M the number 6 and the word 'contradiction'.

Archived