IGNORED

Caskey - What Part Will He Play?

eggdaps

Guest comeonyoureds

wilson should stick with the players he knows well tonight, and not take any gambles i.e caskey

although maybe with the word 'ginsters' written on the plymuff shirts it mite spur him to chase after their players in the belief that they are actually giant pasties with legs! who knows :ph34r:

when the game is already won then i wont mind caskey making an appearance but not until then! far too much to loose tonight!

so if he wants to smash in the 4th from 30 yards then thats fine with me!

I think Danny will start with tommy and tinnion in midfield, but will sub tinnion just after half time and caskey will replace him. Will be good to see what he plays like for us for the first time, didnt get to go to the reserve match against oxford in which he got a glittering report. Hope he plays rougier for some part of tonights match too if he,s fit so lets keep our fingers crossed. God i'm so nervous i could puke :ph34r:

If he's on the bench tonight, where's everyone else going to sit?
:ph34r:

I agree with comeonyoureds. We can't afford to take any uncalculated risks tonight, so I think it would be best if we just stick to the players that he knows well. And if we are winning 3 or 4-0, sure give him a quick run out in the last 15 minutes, but I wouldn't attempt to use him in any major role tonight.

Good to hear all the opinions of Caskey - saw him in the reserves and although he passed a few good balls, and took a couple of excellent free kicks - quite Beckham-like, he still looked sluggish and unfit.

Had a bit of a belly on him. Dont think he will play for long and only if we are at least 2 up, which will be a miracle going on current goal scoring form.

:ph34r:

Archived