IGNORED

We Are Not Allowed To Leave From Back Of Wedlocks

Can't see any one has posted this info yet but we are not allowed to leave

from the back of the wedlocks stands towards the Plymouth fans

This includes those leaving from the Dolman stand

It worked quite well last time but it would be nice if a couple of stewards could be placed at the Dolman Atyeo corner and stop any one making the wasted trip towards the wedlocks stand and then having to make the return trip.

Can't see any one has posted this info yet but we are not allowed to leave

from the back of the wedlocks stands towards the Plymouth fans

This includes those leaving from the Dolman stand

It worked quite well last time but it would be nice if a couple of stewards could be placed at the Dolman Atyeo corner and stop any one making the wasted trip towards the wedlocks stand and then having to make the return trip.

It means a walk all around the outside of the ground to get to our parking space off Smyth road, oh well I could do with the exercise. :ph34r:

It was a little claustrophobic walking down behind the Dolman last week though, I am always worried that some idiots at the rear will start a stampede along there.

Must admit it wasnt very safe walking round the back of the dolman stand last time, it was extreemly crushed and if something happened, there is no escape route whatsoever. Makes me laugh when they complain about standing in the East End for "saftey reasons" and then they pile us like sardines into a walkway fitting six people wide! TYPICAL CITY!

Archived