IGNORED

Hull City Are On The Ball.

BCFC @ Herts

How about season ticket holders use a voucher like ZZ or the like ?
Because everyone with a voucher ZZ could get in if they have paid or not.

I know someone who had a driving test the other day. A few days prior to there test they went out and brought a car. I said your now going to fail as you have chanced your luck. And by magic that person failed.

So as whole are selling Playoff tickets already they also may have chanced there luck.

• Admin
Because everyone with a voucher ZZ could get in if they have paid or not.

Missing my point - at present we give voucher 21, 22, 23 etc depending on the game - as there is no voucher 24 (play off), why not let the season ticket holders use another voucher out of the book that has been paid for ?

Bristol City Football Club selling 17,000 tickets in 5 days, well this should be fun!! :noexpression:

You are assuming we will be home..

could be just 2000 away tickets to be sold

Who knows

And anyway......I thought it was illegal on here to point out the failings and talk about not being promoted automaticaly?

I think for us to be away in the first leg we would need to finish 3rd or 4th. If the season finished now we would be away to Palace in the first leg. We would have to finish 5th or 6th for us to be at home in the first leg.

The thing is, how many people keep the stubs?

I do ! :innocent06:

and all the home ones too for that matter!

Every single away ticket I have had for a match since 1976 I have kept and are in a nice album with a page for each team so I can see where I have been to the most and when

Used to keep programmes but stopped buying them about five years ago (too expensive)

Also have a database I have kept up to date of all City fixtures since my first game

Date / score / att / scorers / if I have a ticket or programme etc

And now my son is doing the same with his own tickets & programmes

One day he can have all mine (if he can get my cold dead fingers off them)

:fastasleep::fastasleep::fastasleep::fastasleep::fastasleep::fastasleep::fastasleep::fastasleep::fastasleep::fastasleep::fastasleep::fastasleep::fastasleep::fastasleep:

Why don't they have a sad git anorak icon?

But then again I am not a supporter apparently because I don't stand up & sing all game and also because I am annoyed that we are going to missout on a great opportunity due to our current lack of form and the way we are playing

But shhhhhhhhhhhhh don't tell anybody on this forum because apparently it doesn't matter if you end up with nothing for all your effort and cash as long as you end up in a better position than you expected

So heres to 20th in the CCC next season (or is it 19th?)

Archived