IGNORED

Are We Good Enough?

Red Sinjen

Forget the old sayings such as the 'league table never lies' etc etc. Does anyone deep down think we have been good enough to warrant one of the two automtiac places that are up for grabs. How ever much I want to say we are the best team in this division, the fact is the the team has just not performed consistently enough to warrant the description. Infact, at our best I would describe the performaces as nothing better than good, generally medicocre. Having said that if a top two place is there for the taking I would take it in second. Tonight is a must win game and to clinch the runners up spot and to improve the look of our points tally we really need to win all our remaining games. What it will come down to is, if the team is good enough to rise to the challenge.

Yes we are!

Whilst I think Plymouth have played better (sometimes) and been more consistent I don't think the same is true of QPR. They have been generally poor and as inconsistent as we have really, so yes I think we are good enough and hopefully we'll show just how good tonight :ph34r:

Guest comeonyoureds

even though there have been some shocking results against the lower teams, when city have faced the stronger teams they have done really well! brighton away, qpr away and home, plymuff away, swindon home and away! and I'm confident it will continue tonight as well!

ok maybe a little inconsistant and have made it harder this season than it should have been by dropping sloppy points but on the whole, yes i think city are good enough to go up! :Party27:

reflecting on the division as a whole I'd have to say yes. But with how weak the division is this year I'm not sure we are "good enough" . Lets face it we are lucky to be in the position we are in this season. We haven't played well, we are extrememly lucky that no one outside of plymuff has. So lets just win the rest of our games and get out of this poxy division.

Archived