IGNORED

The Wiley Old Fox That Is Gj

Some of you will have seen my last post about GJ conceeding that are chances for automatic promotion were now slim following the defeat sorry Draw( although the way some are going on you would have thought we lost.)

It has been metioned by a few people here that he is preparing the team for the playoffs well I don't see this myself it not in his nature.

GJ will be well aware of TP comments that STROKE are the better team and they have nothing to fear. Also that he has been repeatedly slagging off Bristol City and pledging his undying alegence to the blue half of the city. Well I think that the few players that remain from the TP era know the way he plays i.e one dementional football and is running scared. When they played us earlier in the season we knew how they were going to approach the game and so it proved they were outplayed on the day. TP realizes that we are the single biggest threat to his sides promotion chances so he has been on the offensive in the papers for the last month or so trying to get under Gj skin. Well TP i can tell you he is not rattled by your comments and futhermore I believe that he will have some very nasty supprises in store for your STROKE team.

I do not believe for one second that the players that STROKE have on their injury list are as bad as he would have you believe. I think it's called mind games, so that on that day he will annouce a miracle has occured and the players are 100% fit. MR Pulis i don't think you fooling anybody least of all Gary Johnson. TP would also have you believe that Liam Lawrence was carrying an injury and shoud not have been on the bench again this is fantasy IMO a groin strain is a very serious injury one that will not just dissapear when you start to run.

I think GJ the wiley old fox that he is will have been listening with mild amusement to TP rants in the nationals but has not been taken in by any of it and as he said he always knew we would have to win this game. GJ will have a game plan that may supprise us all.

Note to TP and his STROKE TEAM GJ DOES NOT DO MIND GAMES SO IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE SOME Phycological EDGE OVER US AS A RESULT YOU NEED TO THINK AGAIN. IT'S THE OTHER WAY ROUND WE HAVE THE EDGE ON YOU.

BELIEVE

Some of you will have seen my last post about GJ conceeding that are chances for automatic promotion were now slim following the defeat sorry Draw( although the way some are going on you would have thought we lost.)

It has been metioned by a few people here that he is preparing the team for the playoffs well I don't see this myself it not in his nature.

GJ will be well aware of TP comments that STROKE are the better team and they have nothing to fear. Also that he has been repeatedly slagging off Bristol City and pledging his undying alegence to the blue half of the city. Well I think that the few players that remain from the TP era know the way he plays i.e one dementional football and is running scared. When they played us earlier in the season we knew how they were going to approach the game and so it proved they were outplayed on the day. TP realizes that we are the single biggest threat to his sides promotion chances so he has been on the offensive in the papers for the last month or so trying to get under Gj skin. Well TP i can tell you he is not rattled by your comments and futhermore I believe that he will have some very nasty supprises in store for your STROKE team.

I do not believe for one second that the players that STROKE have on their injury list are as bad as he would have you believe. I think it's called mind games, so that on that day he will annouce a miracle has occured and the players are 100% fit. MR Pulis i don't think you fooling anybody least of all Gary Johnson. TP would also have you believe that Liam Lawrence was carrying an injury and shoud not have been on the bench again this is fantasy IMO a groin strain is a very serious injury one that will not just dissapear when you start to run.

I think GJ the wiley old fox that he is will have been listening with mild amusement to TP rants in the nationals but has not been taken in by any of it and as he said he always knew we would have to win this game. GJ will have a game plan that may supprise us all.

Note to TP and his STROKE TEAM GJ DOES NOT DO MIND GAMES SO IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE SOME Phycological EDGE OVER US AS A RESULT YOU NEED TO THINK AGAIN. IT'S THE OTHER WAY ROUND WE HAVE THE EDGE ON YOU.

BELIEVE

Nicely said - what can be added to that? Nothing. We CAN and WILL do this! Come on the reds!! Also, has anyone else noticed that when TP is VERY like David Brent? What a muppet.

Archived