IGNORED

Ticket Office

Pete1975Legend

Phoned up to get my ticket to Stoke got that and a coach ticket. My Mate on coach 3 wants to be on coach 7 as we normally do away trips together but I thought I was working hence why we are on seperate coaches. Anyway telephone our joke of a ticket office asking to move soemone from coach 3 to coach 7.

Response 'Sorry can't do that tickets are not transferrable' now if it was a match ticket yes I could understand that, all I was asking for was to have someone moved from one coach to another. Here is another sign of our club being poor at fan relations and things like this are starting to get my back up. So the only thing I could do was contact the switchboard who very kindly sent CS an email (She very polite and even said can't they just move you?).

So I then ask about the fans charter it's all in there I get told by the office. Nothing about coaches, match tickets yes not coaches.

My question to them is it really that hard to move a bum off of one seat onto another......... :ranting::ranting::ranting:

Phoned up to get my ticket to Stoke got that and a coach ticket. My Mate on coach 3 wants to be on coach 7 as we normally do away trips together but I thought I was working hence why we are on seperate coaches. Anyway telephone our joke of a ticket office asking to move soemone from coach 3 to coach 7.

Response 'Sorry can't do that tickets are not transferrable' now if it was a match ticket yes I could understand that, all I was asking for was to have someone moved from one coach to another. Here is another sign of our club being poor at fan relations and things like this are starting to get my back up. So the only thing I could do was contact the switchboard who very kindly sent CS an email (She very polite and even said can't they just move you?).

So I then ask about the fans charter it's all in there I get told by the office. Nothing about coaches, match tickets yes not coaches.

My question to them is it really that hard to move a bum off of one seat onto another......... :ranting::ranting::ranting:

Maybe the question should be is that hard to be apart for a few hours travelling up there?

That's a joke. How hard can it be for them to put your mate on your coach and then resell his ticket?

What I would suggest is if they wont allow it then to stand outside either of the coaches and if you see someone about to board who seem to me alone kindly ask them if they would possibly swap so you can be with your friend.

To be honest, I'm not sure the problems involved in various moving people between coaches for the sake of one person is worth their time, and I can understand why they would be against doing it.

Your best bet is to hang around Coach 3/7 and see if there is anyone travelling alone and would be willing to swap coaches.

How would you like it if you were on a coach probabaly with friends and you turned up and you'd been switched to another coach without asking you??

Archived