IGNORED

Could Go Second Tonight

red panda

I'll clutch at that straw....to be honest, now that they only took a point off of us, I would be MORE than happy with a Wolves win tonight.

Surely we want a WBA win to ensure they don't nick a play-off place. I think we need to top worrying about top 2 now and just focus on ensuring we end up in the PO's.

Surely we want a WBA win to ensure they don't nick a play-off place. I think we need to top worrying about top 2 now and just focus on ensuring we end up in the PO's.

yeah wba are pretty much going up anyway, i want a barnsley win and a wba win/draw tonight, then we need to beat stoke on saturday

We're level on points with second place?! Jesus... I can't believe the defeatist attitude of you lot!

And besides, we shouldn't be worrying about anything. We're in a great position, let's enjoy it while it lasts!

If WBA and Hull fail to pick up maximum points during the week and we beat Stoke on Saturday, we're back into the top 2 and it's in our own hands again. Even the league title may still remain a possibility!

Let's just focus on ensuring we win each game and enjoy ourselves; the rest will sort itself out!

1. Does it matter who gets in the playoffs ? If it isn't Wolves it could be Palace or some other team on a good run.

2. Thank Christ you're not managing the team. Yeah, we may well end up in the playoffs but we will still be going flat out to win our last three remaining games.

1. Does it matter who gets in the playoffs ? If it isn't Wolves it could be Palace or some other team on a good run.

2. Thank Christ you're not managing the team. Yeah, we may well end up in the playoffs but we will still be going flat out to win our last three remaining games.

Help for all the Negs on here

http://www.coping.org/anger/pessimis.htm

Help for all the Negs on here

http://www.coping.org/anger/pessimis.htm

My favorite is this one

When I'm negative or pessimistic I feel:

lonely, abandoned, and isolated.

worthless, empty, and of no value.

incompetent, ignorant, and useless.

defeated, beaten down, and lost.

betrayed, cheated, and unwanted.

overwhelmed, overpowered, and defenseless.

ignored, invisible, and avoided.

like a wimp, a loser, an outcast.

defiant, rebellious, and attacking.

self-pitying, self-loathing, self-deprecating.

:blink:

My favorite is this one

When I'm negative or pessimistic I feel:

lonely, abandoned, and isolated.

worthless, empty, and of no value.

incompetent, ignorant, and useless.

defeated, beaten down, and lost.

betrayed, cheated, and unwanted.

overwhelmed, overpowered, and defenseless.

ignored, invisible, and avoided.

like a wimp, a loser, an outcast.

defiant, rebellious, and attacking.

self-pitying, self-loathing, self-deprecating.

:blink:

I don't know anyone like that DO YOU :laugh:

Archived