IGNORED

Anyone Else Be Glad When Its All Over

Guest Garfunkle

Guest Garfunkle

yes its been a great season but its going to be so disappointing if we miss out on top 2 having been there for much of the season. part of me just wants the 46 games to be played so we know where we stand and can stop worrying about it!

yes its been a great season but its going to be so disappointing if we miss out on top 2 having been there for much of the season. part of me just wants the 46 games to be played so we know where we stand and can stop worrying about it!

Totally agree! Once its all over we can look back and realise how far weve come.

I'll be more than happy. Went to the doctor who said I had high blood pressure and asked if it stress? Clearly it's all down to the end of the season situation.

I'll be more than happy. Went to the doctor who said I had high blood pressure and asked if it stress? Clearly it's all down to the end of the season situation.
I went for a blood pressure test 2 weeks ago. Mine was quite high and the doc told me to think nice thoughts. I started singing one for the bristol city. It worked . Blood pressure dropped. :dancing2:

Am I the only one whose loving it?! Why do we support a football team if not for times such as these. Don't get too stressed and enjoy every game. I went to watch Aldershot at Exeter last night with a friend and as such experienced my first promotion celebration of the season. It's giving me the taste for more but if it doesn't happen then it's not the end of the world, there's always next season, that's the beauty of football!

I'll be ecstatic when this season's done but it looks certain now that we're going to have to go through the ordeal of the play-off's now too!

After having countless amounts of chances to seal a top two berth, enhance our promotion prospects with a few signings, being let off the hook by other results going our way, drank copius amounts of cider to calm the nerves and been left with no nails... I'm not sure I can take the play-off's in the form we're in.

What's more worrying though, is the tone of our decline. It's imperitive we finish the season strongly otherwise this 'hangover' could drag on into next season. Gimme a summer of golf and cricket now please!

:sofa: :yahoo::crying::gaah::sun:

This is what its all about. Nail biting finish to the season (at the right end of the table). Just think how boring mid table mediocrity would be. What we would be talking about then.

We'd probably be moaning about not making the right signings in the window, the performance of our wingers / trundle and how great Basso is.

Archived