IGNORED

Hitting Form Again At The Right Time?

Timmis DK

There's a bit of frustration going around at the moment that leaves a bittersweet taste in the mouth.

I think the team has been trying to hard mentally and now a lot of people are losing sight of whats relly going on.

It's about SUPPORT, BELIEVING; HAVING FUN AND EXPRESSING YOURSELF! I can't wait to get a bit more Gary says bounce bounce bounce going on. Its still an awesome season and the reality is that it'll go down to the very end.

The commitment and energy is coming back after a right dodgy spell, we were tough against Wolves, and now we're all set to make a massive finish.

Look at what we've got to show for ourselves, we just need pick ourselves up and be up for it, then the fluidity should hopefully return.

Honestly, GJ and KM are the only ones in a position to put the work in and change things. With 3 games to go... LETS MAKE LOTS OF POSITIVE NOISE!

A return to form could not be more timely to push us to the auto spot, if not, a very rich vein of form would be very nice in the play offs... Lets go!

PROUD TO BE CITY! Even when not too impressed! WE SING AND MAKE SOME FU :shutup: KING NOISE FOR THE BCFC! :city:

There's a bit of frustration going around at the moment that leaves a bittersweet taste in the mouth.

I think the team has been trying to hard mentally and now a lot of people are losing sight of whats relly going on.

It's about SUPPORT, BELIEVING; HAVING FUN AND EXPRESSING YOURSELF! I can't wait to get a bit more Gary says bounce bounce bounce going on. Its still an awesome season and the reality is that it'll go down to the very end.

The commitment and energy is coming back after a right dodgy spell, we were tough against Wolves, and now we're all set to make a massive finish.

Look at what we've got to show for ourselves, we just need pick ourselves up and be up for it, then the fluidity should hopefully return.

Honestly, GJ and KM are the only ones in a position to put the work in and change things. With 3 games to go... LETS MAKE LOTS OF POSITIVE NOISE!

A return to form could not be more timely to push us to the auto spot, if not, a very rich vein of form would be very nice in the play offs... Lets go!

PROUD TO BE CITY! Even when not too impressed! WE SING AND MAKE SOME FU :shutup: KING NOISE FOR THE BCFC! :city:

Good shout :thumbsup:

Archived