IGNORED

Bbq's

Barrs Court Red

Gas or Charcole?

Personally I like both for different reasons, but will probably get a gas one this year for ease of use.

Boooooo!

Charcoal all the way for me.

It's more of an event then with the lighting and the waiting round for ages building up an appetite and it does taste better.

It's BBQ week here in Copenhagen, and it will be again... soon on another week when its decided.

Everybody goes down to the parks to cook sackloads of peppers on disposable charcoal bbq's, and of course get absolutely hammered and has sex.

How about an East End bbq for the Preston game, actually IN the East End??

I prefer charcoal, got a half barrel type big enough to feed an army. I think it's the caveman in me.

The old man has a gas one and it's pretty good - in the summer they end up cooking on it nearly daily. You still get some of the flavour and you don't have to buy charcoal every week.

I've thought about getting a gas one for convenience but I wouldn't use it more than half a dozen times a year so it ain't worth it for me.

Don't think you can beat a charcoal barbi. Get the proper taste of it all then and it's a quality event setting it all with a sense of satisfaction at the end of it.

Gas barbi's are shite in my eyes. Don't taste anywhere near as good and takes away half the fun.

Archived