IGNORED

Watching Barnsley V Hull Free Online

Red Zeppelin

One which makes you weep when ya aint got it or Hull and WBA win.

Crikey, CR that was poor!(but I like it)

I was frantically phoning telewest at 7:50 to get them to put sky back on my digibox.

Funnily enough, I will probably get rid of it again on Sunday morning..... :whistle2:

A channel on a certain streaming program.

Mr Zepperin, would you mind telling me how you searched on Ustream for the link to this game? I've just tried to find it on Ustream myself to practice for the Stoke game on Saturday, just to see if I could find it (already watching this one via the Ustream link further up this thread). It looks like Ustream is my best bet of seeing the game on Saturday.

Mr Zepperin, would you mind telling me how you searched on Ustream for the link to this game? I've just tried to find it on Ustream myself to practice for the Stoke game on Saturday, just to see if I could find it (already watching this one via the Ustream link further up this thread). It looks like Ustream is my best bet of seeing the game on Saturday.

I didn't search on ustream myself for this game.

There are usually better quality links than ustream available which is around 250kbps, for example tonight on soppy the stream is 350kbps, and I've seen them up to 900kbps before now.

I'm going to the Stoke game myself, but if you like then I can give you a decent quality stream the day before, when they come online.

Oh dear 2-0 Hull. Can't see Barnsley getting it back to 2-2.

Don't think the results are going to go for us this week.

Sometimes you have to do it yourself and we havent been recently :surrender:

Play-offs anyone?

On a positive note, Hull still have to go to Ipswitch and Sheffield United like us, as well as playing Palace, so they won't pick up 9 points. Then if we beat Stoke we'll be ahead of them, so if we win all our games we will go up automatically.

Also, Wolves losing all but secures our play-off place.... so every cloud

I didn't search on ustream myself for this game.

There are usually better quality links than ustream available which is around 250kbps, for example tonight on soppy the stream is 350kbps, and I've seen them up to 900kbps before now.

I'm going to the Stoke game myself, but if you like then I can give you a decent quality stream the day before, when they come online.

Top man, yes please.

I'm in west Wales on holiday (bad timing I know) and I expect the local hostelries are unlikely to prioritise City's game over Man Utd on Setanta.

FT 3-1 Hull.

FT WBA 1-0.

Oh dear oh dear oh dear. :disapointed2se:

Did we really expect anything else, we can't keep relying on OTHER TEAMS results, WE HAVE TO PERFORM OURSELVES.

Will we get a performance from our boys like Hull gave tonight, I cannot see it myself.

BCAGFC

Archived