IGNORED

I'm Really Sorry About Tonight

Guest barnsley

Guest barnsley

We were totally humiliated. Tired legs (4 Games in 9 Days) I still believe your will go up.

Really sorry, best wishes for Saturday. BEAT THEM T*OS*ERS.

We were totally humiliated. Tired legs (4 Games in 9 Days) I still believe your will go up.

Barnsley, you've been fantastic this season and the best of luck in the remaining games. I can certainly see you coming back a stronger Championship side next season with Simon Davey at the helm.

Barnsley have been amazing this season and we could hardly expect you to two favours. I never expected one tbh so well done to the Tykes.

Just one more thing could you help get HollowHead sacked and relagated. Goodluck for the rest of the season i think that the teams in the bottom three now will be the ones to go down.

not a problem. our fate is in our own hands.

you have had a good season and will stay up

A game too far for you - Hull did look pretty damn good though, unfortunately for us. Hope your boys stay up, mate, I remember chatting to

a few of your fans before the cup game a few years ago and they seemed a decent lot. Any team that numbers Parky and Dickie Bird among

its supporters is all right by me.

i thought first half barnsley were easlily the best team, its a shame that you try to play football properly but get beaten by a team of hoofers, but u thrashed watford so ...

did any1 else get bored by hull last night, they spent most of the game kicking the hairy guy in barnsleys midfield and lumping it long 4 ccampbell nd folan to chase, not as bad as stoke, watford and palace but very bad football imo

unlucky barnsley

can we have hassell though, he is pretty good

Guest barnsley

The "Hairy" guy in Midfield is Diego Leon (Super Player, Ex Real Madrid) thats his natural position, also Brian Howards.

We've been playing Football on the Floor all season at home. Which is probably why we have a OK Record there.

Hassell i really really rate him, (Player of season runner up for past 2 seasons) he aint no midfielder though, he is a superb Defender, can play anywhere in the Back 4.

WOW what a vile man you are!

Erm, I think Barnsley started the slanging match not the Stoke fan.

I don't know where this love in for Barnsley has come from, they were a horrible dirty team when we beat them. So what if they beat Watford, a few other teams have this season..

QUOTE (stokefanman @ Apr 15 2008, 10:51 PM) post_snapback.gifNo other words for you, you are flippin' shite, and i hope you go down you yokeshare scum.

I hope this 'thing' has been banned from our forum. There is no such place for such vile tripe.

Barnsley - don't worry mate you have done Yorkshire proud. I wish you all the best for the rest of the season. :clap::clap::clap:

Barnsley

A Stokie here, Dissapointed obviously , but seemed a game too far for your lot last night against a Hull team who went about their business well , once the penalty went in, but TBH didn't look anything special other than thier effort and will power. ( other than the young lad Campbell)

All teams in the shake up obviously hope other teams will do them favours, but end of the day it's down to everyone to sort things out for themselves .The teams in or around the play-offs have ALL had the chance to be 6-7 points clear by now.

I guess each set of fans are just hoping their team holds their nerve and plays like they can for the reaining 3 matches and that come the 46th game it's their turn to be 1 or 2 , because a week later and another game it'd just as likely to be someone else

Guest MaloneFM
WOW what a vile man you are!

Come along now Victoria don't be so mean. If he was thoughtful enough to leave a warm bed with his sister and type that with all 12 fingers you shouldn't be nasty.

No worries, quite like you lot

did chelsea and liverpoo - and a great result at watford last week

Think your ok points wise to stay up mate

think leicester will go

give us a cheer saturday tea time - the Premier League should not have to put up with clueless and his whooshball.....

Hi Barnsley. You did us a big favour beating Watford we cannot keep relying on you. We will do all we can to beat Stoke. Best of Luck til the end of the Season. You will stay up cos we Bristol City fans are praying and lighting candles for you!

Archived