IGNORED

Riots On North Street

Ricky BCFC

My mums boyfriend just came in and said he saw around 15 blokes on north street aged around 19/20 mostly wearing burberry caps being handcuffed by police and being filmed. Police vans are blocking half the road.

Doesn't sound too good. :ph34r:

Sorry but is 15 blokes getting arrested in Bristol not a very common thing? I'm sure this may happen from time to time, but because it is a big game tonight in Bristol it can only mean it is football related I guess!!!!!!!

My mums boyfriend just came in and said he saw around 15 blokes on north street aged around 19/20 mostly wearing burberry caps being handcuffed by police and being filmed. Police vans are blocking half the road.

Doesn't sound too good. :ph34r:

Surely if they're wearing burberry they cant be deemed to be 'blokes'?

I'm from Bristol, but not the Bedminster side! i know how to drive to Aldi, park, and then walk to the gate thats it!!

i know the chip shops, pubs and i know where to get a programme and a burger from! so I'm sorted!

Road names arent my strong point I'm afraid!

Aldi is in North Street!!!!! :ph34r:

Guest Bristol_Babe

I heard about some trouble in North St. A pub got wrecked or summat... God knows...

These guys in Burberry... did they have green on? :P

I don't know if it was football related or not but he said it was just outside the Hen and Chicken and as we drove past on the way to the match it was closed (possibly to stop any more footy fans going in?), so there was obviously trouble of some sort going on and it does seem a bit of a coincidence.

Heard some chaps at the wedders after the game talking about it. Apparently there were about 50 Plymouth in the pub about 3.30pm and some City very young youths smashed the place up with Plymouth escaping out the back.
so young city fans went into a pub in Bristol and smashed it up? :ph34r:

Am i hearing this right?!

god bless burberry :ph34r:

so young city fans went into a pub in Bristol and smashed it up?

Apparently so! The pub was all boarded up with all the windows put through. Went to The Hen and Chicken, but were advised all pubs along North Street had been advised to close. went in The Coopers in the end.

Guest Harry May

Some Plymouth arrived very early at 14:00 . Smashed up the Spotted Cow in Bedminster ( Gawd knows why - who drinks there ? ) and then the police turned up and arrested them.

Caldicot Red.

Archived