IGNORED

Trust Johnson He Has Been Here Before

SUPER REDS

After the two results last night still everything to play for one win and we could be back in the top two,Johnson probably has the most experience in these promotion matters then any other of the managers,I quess he just hoping City can play top form as they can do earlier in the season,just have to be 100% from every one now includes supporters

I think it's game over for automatic promotion but that doesn't mean I won't be going to the games and not giving 100%. I'll be there backing them to the hilt even if I do think it's all over.

Hopefully the players will be giving 100% as well - even the play-offs aren't guarenteed yet.

I refuse to believe its over. A win at Stoke would put us right back in the frame for automatic and I'm confident we could get at least 4 points from our last 2 games. I personally think that would be enough...

We need to go back to basics though and think about how we got those 3 points away at the likes of Norwich and Watford.

Enoch Showunmi?

Its so tight that a win will put us right back in the hunt for automatic promotion. Intriguing game in prospect on Saturday evening. Did the b*ggers at the Gate, can we do them again ? I just have a good feeling that GJ will outwit Pulisout in the selection and tactics for this one. Stoke will go at it like a bull at a gate - a draw is no good to them either - which will leave chances for some of our speed merchants on the break ...

Its still going to be all to play for on the last day, I hope you all realise that, happy clappers and naysayers alike ...

All we can do is go for 3 Wins and who knows where we will end up......however right now, all that is important is BEATING STOKE, which should pretty much fully secure a play-off place.

I don't know why but I'm a haunting feeling of a play-off final at Wembley against Stoke........revenge would be SWEET!

The team when we played and beat Stoke at the Gate makes interesting reading.

----------------------Basso----------------

Orr----------Carey---------Fontaine---------McAllister

Sproule------Elliott---------Johnson---------McIndoe

--------------------Noble--------------------

-------------------Trundle-------------------

Looking back, this was one of our better performances of the season. I'd be happy with something similar on Saturday...

Tin is right, i would be happy with a similar line up.

That is up until the strikers. I would pair Brooker and Byfield up top and let the partnership develop. It will be no good against stoke going with the big lads and hoofball, becasue that plays right into their hands. Movement and pace, like palace showed the other night, is the way to trouble Stoke.

I wish trundle would have worked, maybe his hattrick last night has got him sharp? Could we see the holy grail of a trundle - brooker attack...?

Tin is right, i would be happy with a similar line up.

That is up until the strikers. I would pair Brooker and Byfield up top and let the partnership develop. It will be no good against stoke going with the big lads and hoofball, becasue that plays right into their hands. Movement and pace, like palace showed the other night, is the way to trouble Stoke.

I wish trundle would have worked, maybe his hattrick last night has got him sharp? Could we see the holy grail of a trundle - brooker attack...?

Trundle and Brooker would be my pairing for Stoke. Just hope LJ's fit and these media yarns being spun are a smokescreen.

I refuse to believe its over. A win at Stoke would put us right back in the frame for automatic and I'm confident we could get at least 4 points from our last 2 games. I personally think that would be enough...

We need to go back to basics though and think about how we got those 3 points away at the likes of Norwich and Watford.

Enoch Showunmi?

Ello mate long time no see!!!

Anyway I agree with what your sayong about Enoch, lets go back to how we started!!!!

Archived