IGNORED

Terrible News

BITW

Sorry if this has been mentined but I havn't seen it.

Source

"A 10-year-old Hull boy has died in a motorway pile-up on his way to watch the Tigers victory over Barnsley.

It is believed Billy Fletcher was travelling to the match when a lorry crashed into the back of the car he was in.

In total 10 people were injured in the crash involving six cars and the lorry on the M62 between Junctions 29 and 30 just after 6pm."

I'm sure you will all join me in offering my condolences to the lads family.

Rest In Peace

Source

"A 10-year-old Hull boy has died in a motorway pile-up on his way to watch the Tigers victory over Barnsley.

It is believed Billy Fletcher was travelling to the match when a lorry crashed into the back of the car he was in.

In total 10 people were injured in the crash involving six cars and the lorry on the M62 between Junctions 29 and 30 just after 6pm."

I'm sure you will all join me in offering my condonences to the lads family.

Rest In Peace

That is tragic!

Jesus, really puts the whole promotion run in into perspective. Terrible news

Source

Rest In Peace

http://hullcity.rivals.net/FORUM/pgePosts....4&clubId=40

So sad

Source

Rest In Peace

Terrible news

RIP Billy

It can be a unfair world when you hear about things like this especially with the amout of t*ssers who seem to remain in it

Thinking of his family and friends at a sad time

Really sad news and my thoughts go out to his family. Being a father of a four year old boy who loves Bristol City makes you think is all this talk of our form and promotion really a big deal....it could happen to anyone....including me....god forbid.

God bless Billy....RIP.

MM

He'll be cheering on the tigers wherever it is we all go.

RIP

I would hope somehow or some way that the family can get access to all the posts from bcfc and indeed all the other clubs that have posted, it just might help in what must be a a desperate time for them

Archived