IGNORED

Sheffield United Away

Zider_I_Up_Landlord

I know i've already posted this but am pretty desperate now. Has anyone got any spare train tickets for the Sheffield game?? I'm after 2 x Adult tickets. PM me if so.

Cheers,

ziul

I have just ( 2 mins ago) been on the online away ticket section. On there you can STILL book Sheff Utd away tickets. No, i don't understand it either because its sold out....isnt it?. Mind you, i didnt actually go through with a transaction because ive fot 1 already. Try it and see!

Must have a further allocation as I've just put through an order for 20 and they came up and went all the way to the checkout! Did cancel before paying as I've already got mine......

Should have got 20 mate, you could make ££££££ :rolleyes::D

Will be interesting to find out, if anyone does go through the checkout can they post on here and let us know, cheers.

Sorry to stick this back at the top, but i really don't want to have to travel on CAT's???!!!???!?

ziul

Get enough of you up together and do a Ziderbus. That's what we've done for a few games this season. Cheaper than CATS and the train by a longshot and you can booze your way up.

Should have got 20 mate, you could make ££££££ :rolleyes::D

Will be interesting to find out, if anyone does go through the checkout can they post on here and let us know, cheers.

Just got 2 tickets no problem online.

Less then 50 left now.

If you need to register as new customer for on-line system, bear in mind you have to wait 30 minutes for your account to activate before ordering tickets!

Guest Garfunkle
Sorry to stick this back at the top, but i really don't want to have to travel on CAT's???!!!???!?

ziul

if we lose at stoke i will have train and match tickets for sale

Just booked a ticket for Sheff U. Get in :dancing6:

Just gotts figure out how I'm going to get there now

Can I ask how??

I get onto the page where it says "Please navigate through the overview by clicking on a stand and then a block to choose where you would like to sit. The prices for the seats available in that area will then be displayed."

But theres nothing apart from that and more text on the page.. what do i do next?

Or does that mean all the tickets have gone?

Cheers

Can I ask how??

I get onto the page where it says "Please navigate through the overview by clicking on a stand and then a block to choose where you would like to sit. The prices for the seats available in that area will then be displayed."

But theres nothing apart from that and more text on the page.. what do i do next?

Or does that mean all the tickets have gone?

Cheers

If you click on the picture of the fans in the stand, the page will refresh & ticket prices will be shown at the bottom of the page.

Hope there is some left for you????

Archived