IGNORED

Earnshaw - Linked With Move To City

worthy

Robert Earnshaw, who has been linked to Bristol City, Nottingham Forest, Crystal Palace and Charlton, admits his Derby future is uncertain.

"A lot of it is speculation, I'm sure," Earnshaw said in the Derby Evening Telegraph when asked about a possible exit. "I don't really know what's going to happen in the summer. We'll have a look at it.

"The whole club is going to have a lot of people coming and going in the summer so I don't know.

"But there are four games to go and a month left of the season, so you've got to see what happens.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/15042008/58/...-uncertain.html

Do we want him?, we know that he can score in the championship but hes not scoring as often in the prem. Or will he come to us or move to a "bigger" club like Crystal Palace or Charlton.

Or this could be a load of old rubbish and rumors!!!

Guest MaloneFM

Dear

God

NO

Why not sign Lita alongside him? It would make relegation much more fun watching those two tarts arguing and refusing to pass to each other.

Dear

God

NO

Why not sign Lita alongside him? It would make relegation much more fun watching those two tarts arguing and refusing to pass to each other.

malone i normally like your posts but this time i disagree with you, for us to move upwards in my opinion a player such as eranshaw would be a good move, hes experienced, quick and knows where the bl00dy back of the net is. He might be a tart but these are the players we need to start attracting to push on.

If we go up or if we stay down, a out and out fast, deadly striker is needed for sure.

Earnshaw, yes or no, but that type of player my dear Uncle Rog :fingerscrossed:

If we go up, then no. Hasnt really set the world alight in the Premier League has he?

If we stay where we are, then he maybe a good addition to the squad...

Earnshaw is a quality player at this level and scores in the Prem as well. He's also a good professional despite looking like a martian. I'd love to see him sign but he will get offered more money elsewhere.

well if we don't go up we will see how much we want it, we need 3 more first team players in my opinion and Earnshaw would definatley fill one of the spots, Just a right winger and creative midfielder to go.

well if we don't go up we will see how much we want it, we need 3 more first team players in my opinion and Earnshaw would definatley fill one of the spots, Just a right winger and creative midfielder to go.

Doesn't matter how much we want it, unless we go up we can't afford to spend a couple of mill on one player who will most likely want near the same again in wages.

Doesn't matter how much we want it, unless we go up we can't afford to spend a couple of mill on one player who will most likely want near the same again in wages.

every season i hear we cant afford players and every season i see us buying them, next season will be no different with something like 9 being shipped out.

Guest Patdfb

Id have Earnie in a flash... yeah hes played for cardiff but so what, as long as we can provide chances willscore millions.. hasnt been gettings ervice at derby has he and would have been top scorer last season but for some nasty injury while at norwich and they were rubbish

every season i hear we cant afford players and every season i see us buying them, next season will be no different with something like 9 being shipped out.

We won't be spending that much money on one player, we never have before, If we don't get promoted I'd be amazed if our total spending in the summer matches this years given that barring promotion or at least a wembley final, every single penny of this year's £3m+ transfer spending will be added onto our existing debt at the end of the financial year.

he's scored one goal for derby this year

He's not had a run in the side at all this season.

Look at his record last time in the Prem. 12 goals in 22 starts.

Not to mention a far better than one in two strike rate at this level and below.

We won't be spending that much money on one player, we never have before, If we don't get promoted I'd be amazed if our total spending in the summer matches this years given that barring promotion or at least a wembley final, every single penny of this year's £3m+ transfer spending will be added onto our existing debt at the end of the financial year.

He's not had a run in the side at all this season.

Look at his record last time in the Prem. 12 goals in 22 starts.

Not to mention a far better than one in two strike rate at this level and below.

You seem fairly knowledgeable on the subject, are you an insider?

I think we will bomb the following out to make room for a few bigger names if you like

Keogh, Noble, Murray, Betsy, Showumni, Wilson and one of Trundle or Byfield, also a few young uns will leave.

This will leave a fair bit for wages, there will be somebody who fits our criteria available on a free as long as we can pay his salary.

You seem fairly knowledgeable on the subject, are you an insider?

I think we will bomb the following out to make room for a few bigger names if you like

Keogh, Noble, Murray, Betsy, Showumni, Wilson and one of Trundle or Byfield, also a few young uns will leave.

This will leave a fair bit for wages, there will be somebody who fits our criteria available on a free as long as we can pay his salary.

I'm not an insider, I've got copies of the accounts from the last few years and SteveL has said publicly that a 15,000 average gate would help us break even "apart from the transfer spending". And that was before we spent another million on Carle and Adebola.

I agree we will let players go and make room on the wage bill, I just think we won't be signing players for big transfer fees unless we go up or get to wembley.

Archived