IGNORED

Leave Gary Alone

DavidNoble

right i know this is a forum for anyone to express there views on the team that we all love....bristol city

BUT i am getting annoyed with people moaning and then telling gary what to do and some even telling him to leave!!!

put brooker with trundle, put wislon at left back, put weale up front. behind me theresthis right **** whos gettin right pissing annoying and all hes does is complain and way wen we score he cheers and sings????? i though he hated us from what he said before and he even asked GJ to leave at the wolves game.

the guy knows what hes doing and in my opinion hes a bristol city legend.

everyone get off his back for these last three games i beg you and see where we end up then we can talk in the summer what we like. just GET BEHIND THE LADS, SING AND SHOUT.

BCFC

Guest MaloneFM

No...I'll do what I want. We've BLOWN IT! Its all over. Sack Johnson. And do it now.

Hello to all my regular viewers. Yes uncle is in a playful mood again.

right i know this is a forum for anyone to express there views on the team that we all love....bristol city

BUT i am getting annoyed with people moaning and then telling gary what to do and some even telling him to leave!!!

put brooker with trundle, put wislon at left back, put weale up front. behind me theresthis right **** whos gettin right pissing annoying and all hes does is complain and way wen we score he cheers and sings????? i though he hated us from what he said before and he even asked GJ to leave at the wolves game.

everyone get off his back for these last three games i beg you and see where we end up then we can talk in the summer what we like. just GET BEHIND THE LADS, SING AND SHOUT.

BCFC

Who,s telling GJ to leave?

Not another one who didnt read when the post was made? :fastasleep:

I havent seen the one about GJ leaving.. Was that posted April the 1st??

Everyone has their own opinions about selection, ignore it if you don't like it. I tend to have a chuckle at most of it, it cheers up my day at work!

We are all behind Sir Gary and the Boys, don't ever doubt that, and we all want the best for the club.

CTID!

BCFC

Talk about posting for postings' sake.

Sorry I've got to disagree with you, if someone wants to suggest their team line up or vent their frustrations then they should be free to post, true there are some posts that have a different opinion to my own but that doesn't mean I think that they should stop posting, surely that's what makes this forum. :dunno:

Get Johnson out now and get Scott Murray in charge from Saturday, he'll get us up, Johsnon's clearly been found out... :D

BCFC

Ever seen the video with the weird Britney Spears Kid??? "LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!!".... is he a city fan?? :whistle2:

Archived