IGNORED

Car Or Cats, To Stoke?

kmpowell

I'd always planned to drive up on Sat' with my brother, however last night I started to think that lazing it on a Coach might be cheaper (fuel) and less stressful (in terms of finding somewhere safe to park and not getting accidently caught up in any trouble by the neanderthals!) than driving up?

What are others here doing, and why?

:)

I'd always planned to drive up on Sat' with my brother, however last night I started to think that lazing it on a Coach might be cheaper (fuel) and less stressful (in terms of finding somewhere safe to park and not getting accidently caught up in any trouble by the neanderthals!) than driving up?

What are others here doing, and why?

:)

Driving mate.

Due to -

1. I live in London

2. I still drive when leaving from Bristol as I just find it more leisurely taking your own time, stopping off for a drink if needed.

3. Coaches do my head in.

I'm driving up as there is at least 3 of us going, If we all went by coach then that's 51 quid between us. We can drive up and back for that and can stop off where and when we like and leave at whatever time we want. I dislike the whole business of the coaches of stop when they want and for how long they say. Going by coach is like a bubble match really.

Archived