IGNORED

Eastend....

Taunton_City

Seend Red- i think people are there mainly for the atmosphere! And after sitting in the willaims last week i can understand why!

Yes because everyone does that :10_1_108: Anyway, i'll be renewing again. Obvioulsy just to goad the away fans, rather than getting behind the boys for 90 minutes.

err, think the lad may have been 'being funny', hence the wink. Hilarious I know.

Shall be in there ofcourse. Didn't spend two years+ fighting against all barriers (people like Seend Red inc.) to not be.

May The East End's sound reputation prosper and grow!

Yep in the E/E again for me been really enjoyable again this season,250 looks if next season 500 to 1000 if we all sing its going to be very noisy and loud and great support for the team,may be the last year so lets enjoy,and congrats to all 250 of us this season great support sure have grabbed a few more points for the team,and turned it a round for the E/E to be popular and open again

That is brill.

If they are all in there for the atmosphere then the East End will be immence.

Just thinking though, some of them may be there because of the cheaper tickets. Maybe it could be worth getting some leaflets to explain to these what the East End was(is) all about, and how people would expect you to get behind the team etc?

Thanks for yr concern, but i got my 2 at 11:30 online. The post came and stillno barclaycard, wen i saw them selling row ZB and the phone lines still engaged i thought I'd better go for it anyway ..... I checked with barclaycard and I can transfer the balance of my exisiting card, which I bought the tickets on, to the new one when it arrives and still get the 0% deal, albeit only fr 12 months ... happy days ... might see you on the train.....

...only think now, mrs has reminded me am on holiday 10th and 17th August, anyone know when season starts? I guess diff depended which league were in ....yet another reason for promotion, starts a week later :)

Great stuff Chaplain - glad you're all sorted. See you on the train, in the car and in the East End!

CiMON YOU REDS!

Hi

I'm moving back to Bristol this summer and have bought my East End season ticket today. I've only been able to go to about a 1/4 of the games for the last few years and the last time i had a season ticket was when we lost in the play-off final. Also that was the year the club opened up the East End for the 2nd half of the season and i would ring up and swop my Atyeo ticket for a sacred East End one before each game. As you can imagine, i can't wait to be back!!!

yes you did, you followed the anti-eastend rent-a-mob and the walk-up grumpy-old-men

good job nobody listened to you

It all in your head mate. I'm never pro or anti anything on this daft forum I just give my opinion. At the time there were arguments for and against for the EE being opened for home fans and I could see both sides of the coin so stated as much, you just chose to remember the negitive stuff.

Let move on now eh! that was long time ago and this thread ain't about that.

Yep gong in the E/E again great in there this season,congrats to the 250 who have sang and helped the team to some more points,if we can get 500-1000 in there next season it be very noisy and a great support for the team,its great to have turned the E/E a round again to be a popular place to go,could be are last season in there so lets enjoy and sing the team home for more points next season

The one and only, has actually bought a season ticket; for the first time in about 25years :surrender: :surrender: :surrender: :noexpression: :noexpression: :noexpression: :banana::yahoo:

East east EASTENDERS . THEN NOW AND ALWAYS :englandsmile4wf:

The 246 did amazingly well this year , we look forward to our new friends joining us next season with their big hearts and bigger voices. Passion and Noise is the key to the success of the "cow shed". Overflow kills it , with as close to 1,000 "like minded" supporters in there the EastEnd can once again be the heartbeat of our club, and help to create a special atmosphere for everyone.

If you're coming in then spare a thought for supporters who campaigned for the return of City fans to our traditional home and what they have achieved. Don't come to sample the atmosphere , Be a part of it! By The Fans...For The Fans

:goingup:

Brilliant post! This year has been brilliant...next year hopefully much much better!

Archived