IGNORED

Season Tickets Open Sale

Portland Bill

Doubt it will be sold out today tbh, to do that we'd need to be in a stronger position for the Clifton/London brigade (sorry for generalisation)

Was suprised getting my Dolman D Block ticket was so easy today and I didn't need a team of computer wizkids to sort it

Doubt it will be sold out today tbh, to do that we'd need to be in a stronger position for the Clifton/London brigade (sorry for generalisation)

Was suprised getting my Dolman D Block ticket was so easy today and I didn't need a team of computer wizkids to sort it

Apology for the generalisation graciously accepted from this London exile..... Championship football next season good enough for me and Mrs LRR so we have 2 ST's in the bag, although we'll take promotion and Premier league if it's on offer!

Apology for the generalisation graciously accepted from this London exile..... Championship football next season good enough for me and Mrs LRR so we have 2 ST's in the bag, although we'll take promotion and Premier league if it's on offer!

Good man, what stand/block will you be gracing next season. I just don't like the people that won't buy unless we go up. Championship football is more than enough for me.

Good man, what stand/block will you be gracing next season. I just don't like the people that won't buy unless we go up. Championship football is more than enough for me.

We'll be giving it large portions in the East End as I desperately try to relive my youth!

We'll be giving it large portions in the East End as I desperately try to relive my youth!

Well, some of us have to take the average age up a bit! I stood next to a guy a couple of weeks back, who was there with his son I think, must have been in his 70's - and he was giving it the full benefit on all the songs and having a laugh - priceless! :laugh:

Well, some of us have to take the average age up a bit! I stood next to a guy a couple of weeks back, who was there with his son I think, must have been in his 70's - and he was giving it the full benefit on all the songs and having a laugh - priceless! :laugh:

crikey...At 40... er...something, that makes me a mere whipper snappper!

Archived