IGNORED

Sky Live Tv

PAPA650

Quote me if I'm wrong but we seem to have good record when on TV live !!

3 wins and a draw if i'm right ?? not quite sure my memory is not a good since i went on medication for nerves this season :winner_third_h4h:

This game is a 6 pointer and a must win for automatic promotion good luck lad's and help me get off the tablets and enjoy next season in the promise land :fingerscrossed:

COME ON YOU RED'S

Depends how u look at it.

I remember losses to Man City, a draw followed by penalty defeat to Middlesborough, a defeat to Wigan, an FA cup defeat to Brentford, play off losses to Brighton and Cardiff.

Its swings and roundabouts to be honest TV is neither lucky nor unlucky, pretty mixed if u ask me (as u would expect)

Stoke havent won this season on sky. Lets hope this continues.

Then again if we look back this season we have an unfortunate habit of buckjing the trends. Plymouth hadn't won at AG for years, we hadn't lost at Ninnian Park since before the war ( well, certainly a long time) and Saints hadn't scored for a month of Sundays before we went to St Mary's , and we know what happened in all those games!

In recent weeks we've been looking for other results to do us a favour because we've lost our form, but I think we have reached the point where it is no good relying on other teams to mess up, no use worrying about omens, statistics or history, we just have to concentrate on our performance and getting our result right on the day.

Stoke havent won this season on sky. Lets hope this continues.

No win and we are in the play offs - assuming we get 2 more points from somewhere.

Frankly we blew top spot at St. mary's in my view.. we have had a truly fantastic season but the nerves have wracked us all these past 8 matches or so. I hope we at very least hold our nerve for the play offs and, at best, scrape into 2nd on the final day. No need for the cup to sit half way down the M5.. it can be locked into the Hawthorns now IMO. But come on the redddddddddddddddsssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

Archived