IGNORED

Stuck In Bangalore - Long Shot

Bubble

Dammit was literally just about to post that link.

Yeh check the myp2p stuff.

TIPS: Select [EN] channels where possible, and the higher the 'kbps' the better the quality! Also I would stick to Sopcast and TVAnts, possibly TVU, because the other programs are a waste of time.

Off to Stoke now.

Happy streaming!

Thanks for all your help everyone its musch appreciated...... its bad enough this place goes completly dry at 11pm...... let alone not being able to catch the game! Ok one last question....... I have downlaoded sopcast...... I cant find the game anyone help its really confussing site :laugh:

Thanks for all your help everyone its musch appreciated...... its bad enough this place goes completly dry at 11pm...... let alone not being able to catch the game! Ok one last question....... I have downlaoded sopcast...... I cant find the game anyone help its really confussing site :laugh:

Go to the MyP2P link in my post earlier in this thread

In about 1 hours time it will show on there which channels are showing the City game

Most likely it will be some dodgy Chinese station like Guandong Sports with full on Chinese commentary

Edit: just checked now and yup, ol' Guandong has showed up on the listings

As it gets closer to the game more channels should appear that will be showing the game

don't forget to check the MyP2P forum...

http://www.myp2pforum.eu/saturday/

As it gets closer to kickoff a City v Stoke thread will appear with tips on which is the best channel to watch the game on

http://www.fsicrew.info/streams/todays-links/

Open this link,scroll down to the city match, click on sopcast, it will open because u have downloaded it,top right hand corner of sopcast is a arrow, click, hey presto, doit about 15mins before game starts, give it time to buffer, 1/3 mins is normal

PS If anyone helps me get this working and I get the game and we WIN a case of west country champagne on its way to you!

I also have the link that red ferret has advised, that works fine as well, sometime one is better,you just have totry them all, tv ants is another good streaming site

One other thing, once you downloaded Sopcast did you remember to install it?

Need to dbl click on the Sopcast icon on your desktop

Once installed you will just need to click on any of the Arsenal links for Sopcast and it should automatically open Sopcast up to play the game

You might need to wait a minute or 3 for the game to kick in. If your internet speed is low then the game may not run smoothly.

From what I remember internet speeds in India were not too bad when I was there, but if your on a laptop using wireless it might be a different story

I am either being a complete numpty or this aint going to work - I downlaoded sopcast thought I would now test it on the Ars game and it aint working

When i downloaded this i just used to try all the sports channels and would only take five 5mins to find the right game i was looking for most chinese or middle eastern channels but sometimes US aswell. I found that try to find out where the link was posted would take forever unless you know what your doing.

try these channels

ShangHai GSports

Star Sports

ESPN Sports

Archived