IGNORED

Preston Tickets...3 Students/under 21s For Sale In The East End.

dazza247

Unfortunately it seems I will have to sell 3 tickets for the final game against Preston. They are in the East End, student tickets, so I will sell them for face value including booking fees for 42 pounds. PM me if interested. I really wanted to come back for this game (and have a season ticket for next season already) but 300 quid for a flight from Moscow is proving a bit too much for a flight when it may not mean anything. Afraid playoffs if anything for me. PM me asap as can probably sell them to family members/friends if not.

P.S. Wish we'd have started playing before the 60 minute mark today.

hi Dazza i woud love the 3 tickets! Didn't get chance to get buy mine cause i was in hospital only missed a few home games this season and am gutted i can't be there for the final game! would be great if i could buy your tickets please contact me on 07748373949 thanks Dan.

Unfortunately it seems I will have to sell 3 tickets for the final game against Preston. They are in the East End, student tickets, so I will sell them for face value including booking fees for 42 pounds. PM me if interested. I really wanted to come back for this game (and have a season ticket for next season already) but 300 quid for a flight from Moscow is proving a bit too much for a flight when it may not mean anything. Afraid playoffs if anything for me. PM me asap as can probably sell them to family members/friends if not.

P.S. Wish we'd have started playing before the 60 minute mark today.

Desert the sinking ship, shame on you , makes my blood boil jump on the bandwagon when alls well , cant jump off quick enough when things go wrong ,

Desert the sinking ship, shame on you , makes my blood boil jump on the bandwagon when alls well , cant jump off quick enough when things go wrong ,

While I would generally agree with that, it seems like he's got a pretty good reason. A flight from Moscow is quite an effort for a dead game!

What are you on about mate?! Bit harsh don't you think?! Desert the sinking ship I have not......I am teaching in Moscow so to come back I'd have to take days off from teaching and book a flight which at the moment is 300 quid. I just forked out for a season ticket for next year and not fussed what division it's in just will be happy to watch them week in week out again(even though likely to be commuting from London each week).

So another 300 quid to come back for a meaningless game and then 300 quid again for the playoffs isn't in my budget. If I was in Bristol then I'd be there for Preston but Moscow's a bit of a trek is it not?

Archived