IGNORED

1-0

Guest eviltaxman

Guest eviltaxman

Just in case you didn't catch the score.....

1-0 Peacock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOING UP, GOING UP, GOING UP

and Plymuff have still to play QPR

This gets even better!

woohoo!!

ahem... sorry, I'll settle down now.

1 - 0 to the city boys, 1 - 0 to the city boys... ADMIT WHEN YOUR BEAT PASTY BOY! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

This aint over, it aint over!!!!!

Drink up ye ciiiiiddddeerrr!!! Can you hear Plymouth sing??!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

......................ha...................

Guest green army coming to get ya

I ACCEPT YOU WERE BETTER I THINK WE GOT ARE TACTICS WRONG , WE SHOULD NEVER HAVE GONE UP THERE AND PLAYED FOR A DRAW , I THINK WE SHOULD HAVE HAD A GO AT YOU AND IF THAT DIDNT WORK IT WOULD HAVE BEEN THE SAME OUTCOME , BUT WE STILL R TOP OF THE LEAGUE AND HAVE GOT QPR TO PLAY HOPEFULLY WE WILL DO U A FAVOR AS WE NEED THAT 3 POINTS AS WELL NOW ,

BUT WE WILL BE DOING FOR OURSELFS AND NO1 ELSE

ALL THE BEST AND GOOD LUCK FOR THE SEASON FINNISH

thankyou very much pasty boy, didnt think you would stay here long!

Come one stay pasty boy... please??! For me pasty boy??

Good luck too - as far as I'm concerned, championship aint over, but if you pasty boys beat QPR for us you can have it - - fair deal pasty boy??

oooohhhhh just wait till my Plymouth fan flatmate comes home!

I THINK your GETTING GREEDY NOW , I THINK THE TITLE IS OURS WE WONT BLOE THAT , BUT I THINK ARGYLE ARE PAYING THE PRICE NOW FOR LETTING STURROCK GO TO EARLY AS SUMMERFIELD AINT GOT A CLUE . HE IS SO NEGITIVE WRONG TACTICS TONIGHT

BUT WELL DONE U WON your CUP FINAL TONIGHT :ph34r:

Guest eviltaxman
I ACCEPT YOU WERE BETTER I THINK WE GOT ARE TACTICS WRONG , WE SHOULD NEVER HAVE
............. turned up?

hehehehehehe

Enough gloating... just do us a favour and stuff QPR, we can meet again next season :P

I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE SOME CREDIT FOR COMING IN AND TAKING THE GLOATING NOW ......Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin...............

I WILL SCREAM THE GREENS ON TO VICTORY AGAINIST QPR BY THE WAY .

HOPEFULLY FOR ALL ARE SAKES THE GREENS WILL WIN

fair play green un, but you gotta let us enjoy this! this division is hell for us!

I hope beyond hope that you win - but looking at the run in QPR have, do we want that?? Could we win this?? Nope, hold on, I'm happy with 2nd place... but could we do it?? nope 2nd place, Plymouth win for me....

But...

I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE SOME CREDIT FOR COMING IN AND TAKING THE GLOATING NOW ......Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin...............

I WILL SCREAM THE GREENS ON TO VICTORY AGAINIST QPR BY THE WAY .

HOPEFULLY FOR ALL ARE SAKES THE GREENS WILL WIN

Are your CAPS locked on? :ph34r:

YEah they were but not now i was just expressing my anger at that **** of a cartaker manager that we have ,

he could'nt manage a w**k

Guest Deepwater

As I posted elsewhere, the notion Argyle are already up is a little premature. We have 2 defeats out of three and have lost our way somewhat. Away trips to Oldham and Hartlepool is no gimme and that puts pressure on our home form. Well done City for doing the double and hopefully we'll give you a better game next season!!!!

Dejected green

YEah they were but not now i was just expressing my anger at that **** of a cartaker manager that we have ,

he could'nt manage a w**k

so can some1 confirm the situation for me

I'm sorry to put this idea in your heads but if u lose to luton on sat ( which is no easy game) and we win at oldham we get promotion yes???????????????

Archived