IGNORED

The Fans

Almondsbury_red

big well done to everyone who was there absoultely fantastic. sang constantly throughout losing and are support got better. singing we're going to win 3-2 brilliant.

when we scored everyone stood for the rest of the game :noexpression: amazing really maybe they will continue to do so :englandsmile4wf::fingerscrossed:

totaly agree cracking athmosphere great fun

Agreed. Just got back and considering the dire nature of the first half the second half support was quality considering the circumstances. A shame we didnt sell more tickets but made be proud to be with fans who despite being outnumbered 10-1 and lsoing 2-0outsung the home fans on the brink of promotion to the Premier League for large periods. Well done boys !.

It was ok. I was expecting it to be like Charlton (which I didn't go to) but after Stoke's first goal large sections went quiet for a long time, and it was pretty standard away support. Many even booed them off the pitch at halftime.

However, there were some sections who definitely sang non-stop (towards the left I think) and backed them all the way and in fairness between Adebola's goal and the final whistle the whole lot of us were quality.

And yes we did outsing Stoke's fans who were pathetic.

I would have liked the fans to really get behind the lads more after we conceded the first goal, but overall, and especially pre-match and second half, we were excellent.

yout sang us?hang on a minute,did you go to the bristol stoke match???thats hilarious.the only song you sang was "and its bristol city,who are by far the greatest team....." and that was rarely.very quiet indeed.

Well we all heard our fans on tv, time and time again, even the commentator said Stoke fans were almost silent :noexpression:

the commentator said the stoke fans were loud matey,this is obviously a wind up.my mate rung me up and said "wow how loud are the stoke fans,even the commentators are even saying so".almost had me there.......

Port Vale fans are right. you are inbreds after all. deaf as well as congenitally feeble minded.

Hi

Just got back from the Stoke game,to be fair there was an great following for bristol but for most of the game the singing was drowned out by the Stoke singing, for a spell in the second half(15 to 20 mins)

you could hear your fans but 22,000 to 2000 is difficult to compete.

Well done for your efforts this season and best of luck for the future

Well i could not make the game and finished work just in time to see second half, sjoke were very quiet and loads of empty seats in their stands, big roar of relief at the end though, but no gripes, they won but, you know the old saying, EVEN A BLIND SQUIRREL PICKS UP A NUT EVERY NOW AND AGAIN, make the most of it sjokers, next season should be a right scream if you do go up, cant wait. :rofl2br: :rofl2br: :rofl2br:

the commentator said the stoke fans were loud matey,this is obviously a wind up.my mate rung me up and said "wow how loud are the stoke fans,even the commentators are even saying so".almost had me there.......

Your mate obviously had his volume up VERY VERY LOUD then :noexpression:

When Stoke sang the Delilah song, it was absolutely thunderous and brilliant support. That chant lasted about thirty seconds and the fans must have sang it about three to four times in NINETY minutes. During those times your mate could justifyably say 'wow how loud are the stoke fans'. But overall, they were diabolical and I've been more deafened in a library.

a guy who could be bothered to go to the game.......well done for being honest and good luck.

think he might be one of yours and yes i was at the game and apart from "delilah" didnt hear much from you seeing as there were 20,000 0f you.

2nd half didnt hear a thing cause you were being whupped and were lucky to get away with 3pts.

don't get me wrong, we were crap today and have been for weeks but how shite does that make you??

Your front 2 are a disgrace to football, especially Fuller who, as at Ashton Gate, spent half his time on his arse and the other half moaning at the ref.

Oh and your ground is weird to. Like they started building a bowl and forgot how to do it half way round and stuck 2 completly different stands on.

Crazy fools.

think he might be one of yours and yes i was at the game and apart from "delilah" didnt hear much from you seeing as there were 20,000 0f you.

2nd half didnt hear a thing cause you were being whupped and were lucky to get away with 3pts.

don't get me wrong, we were crap today and have been for weeks but how shite does that make you??

Your front 2 are a disgrace to football, especially Fuller who, as at Ashton Gate, spent half his time on his arse and the other half moaning at the ref.

Oh and your ground is weird to. Like they started building a bowl and forgot how to do it half way round and stuck 2 completly different stands on.

Crazy fools.

It looks like a bear pit, well it would though, somewhere to keep animals :disapointed2se:

were louder,higher in the league,we have beat you,we have more fans,we are going up,our stadiums bigger than yours,we have better players AND more money.hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahaha

Deary me!

My daddies bigger than yours and he is going to get yours

were louder,higher in the league,we have beat you,we have more fans,we are going up,our stadiums bigger than yours,we have better players AND more money.hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahaha

But we're better looking and our City doesnt smell of wee.

hahahahahahahahahahaha

Even if that were true, we win because we're not from Stoke.

Now **** off.

no we don't interbreed.we are all very good looking though if thats what you mean.there is plenty of farm animals for you to breed with over here.with your daddy breeding with a fat pig i thought thats what all people in bristol like to do...

Awwwwwwwww come on now midge, you lot are as ugly as sin, how long did you have to wait before mummy told u you had a daddy

Having come back tonight i thought what a great atmosphere

stood whole match and out sang stoke quite easily who were poor on that front

when stoke sang deliah yes it was very loud but only sang it 3 times, 2 being after they scored

when the pressure was on them the last 15 minutes you couldnt hear stoke and it sounded like we were the fans celebrating on the brink of the premership

Stoke fan report:

I was sat in the middle of the main stand, so that's a pretty fair place to judge respective noises from both sides, as the source of our noise is the Boothen End (i.e. the stand opposite you behind the goal). Your fans were atrocious in number but decent enough in voice. Obviously, they were outsung when we got going, but you did alright. For the majority of the time, it was the Stoke fans making the noise. The problem is that our ground has all those empty corners, wind sweeps in to create a cyclone down one end and sometimes sound doesn't carry too well. Given that singing 'bases' were as far apart as possible and the heavy wind, it was probably difficult to make each other out. As for empty seats, the home end had sold out. They were just partitions.

funnily enough,my mother can speak and is not a farm animal,so she told me right away.when did you realise your dad was a horse and can you bond with him just like a normal father and son would?

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ha midge your a scream, no wonder us bristol boys are hung like a horses then, ask yer mum she knows ha ha

funnily enough,my mother can speak and is not a farm animal,so she told me right away.when did you realise your dad was a horse and can you bond with him just like a normal father and son would?

You immature, pitiful little chav, try and talk sense, or is that too difficult for you,

just p**s off mate.

hahahahahahahahahahaha

Where were you at Ashton Gate? Not at AG may I remind you of the score made you look a pub side? Beat us Once? Yes when you offer tickets out for 50p I suspect you do, goto school and compare geography (Y)?, You probably will go up but you'll be worse than Derby? So what your still ###### shit? Yes Look how much youve spent on the pile of shit and look how much we've spend? Our Chairmen is worth over 750m so I doubt you do

I win.

Stoke fan report:

I was sat in the middle of the main stand, so that's a pretty fair place to judge respective noises from both sides, as the source of our noise is the Boothen End (i.e. the stand opposite you behind the goal). Your fans were atrocious in number but decent enough in voice. Obviously, they were outsung when we got going, but you did alright. For the majority of the time, it was the Stoke fans making the noise. The problem is that our ground has all those empty corners, wind sweeps in to create a cyclone down one end and sometimes sound doesn't carry too well. Given that singing 'bases' were as far apart as possible and the heavy wind, it was probably difficult to make each other out. As for empty seats, the home end had sold out. They were just partitions.

You were better in noise when you could be bothered but for the majority we were better. Fair play though I was really impressed on how loud you were and you wouldn't see three sides at AG singing together like your lot did.

Archived