IGNORED

My End Of Season Review

bh_red

Well. Now the Season has finished we can fully look at what has gone wrong and what has gone right.oh wait?????

HOLD ON!!!

We still have 2 league games to go!!! So why people are talking about why we have been a failure and why we are going down next season? let's look at what we actually have left to play for? because briefly scanning the front page? it's like it's all over and we've nothing to play for anymore?

1 Win or maybe even 1 point from our last 2 games and Play-Offs are Secured and basically.....WHO KNOWS! what will happen in the those possible 3 games.

personally I believe Sheffield Utd is going to be a tough one, and wouldn't be surprised if we lost, but a point is more than possible up there. Which brings us onto the Preston Game, going into that game following maybe the wrong result at Sheffield, we put us into a similar position as Rotherham last season where a good result will secure the top 6 finish.

Get that result and with a play-off spot secured, regardless of the last 9-12 games fans and the team will be on a high going into those games, as despite where we have been earlier in the season and despite being top 2 pretty much constantly since xmas, Overall Top 6 is still a BLOODY GOOD finish in this division and something we would all have taken at the start.

Going into the play-offs as we know ANYTHING can happen over two games and despite our form with the momentum behind us....over two legs ANYTHING is possible.

Rebuilding will happen over the summer and was always going to happen over the summer regardless of what division we were in. However right now all that matters is one result in our next 2 games......IT'S POSSIBLE!!!!! Then anything can happen.

My main concern right now is how the hell I'm going to scrimp the money together to pay for a possible trip to Wembley if/when we get there!!!

Archived