IGNORED

Rougier

Guest Edinburgh exile

What a game he had. So strong on the ball, just needs to learn to whip it in first time. I also like the way that he was always trying to get a shot in if he seen the chance, not enough players do this. If he can turn out with these sort of performances week in week out we have ourselves a gem here.

What i also liked about him, he shown a real desire to play for the club. At Port Vale he walked over to us a little before the game and kissed his badge. Today he acknowledged every fan in the stadium and clapped us all. Little things like that impress me as it shows he appreciates our support and it shows some passion. Something that i think in football makes a hell of a lot of difference.

He wants to play for Bristol City F.C he has shown that and I'm sure if he continues to play like he did yesterday he will be our player for a few years yet!

I agree about the first half, but in the 2nd half the noise was just amazing, much better than QPR I thought.
Agreed, the atmosphere in the first half was poor but in the second half it was incredible! Best atmsophere ever for me down the gate (second half that is). It was because the team were attacking constantly and everybody was sho

uting and clapping it was amazing to be a part of. :laugh:

Archived