IGNORED

2 Minutes Extra Time

Chivs

Sort of summed it up. Mike Riley seemed to give us loads of fouls for things that I basically didn't see.

Then he gave 2 minutes extra time for the first half.

I'm sure that Elliot spent more than 2 minutes looking for the crown jewels.

Plus there was a lengthy delay for one of the cheating Sjoke thugs.

Finally we only got 5 minutes extra time at the end when Fuller and Sitdownalotti had spent most of the game writhing in agony trying to run the clock down.

Very professional of Sjoke but you would hope Riley could raise above it.

We didn't lose the game due to Riley though. This was the fault of Johnson and his players.

Nevertheless, it seem that cheating teams are doing well.

We don't cheat, Hull don't cheat, WBA don't cheat. Those are my teams I'd like to see go up.

Crystal Palace, Watford and Stoke cheat. I hope they nosedive to oblivion.

So mate when you break oyur ankle ligaments will you get straight back up? Or when you are kicked in the chest will you get back up? Or when you are punched in the head will you get back up?

Yes i admit stoke cheat. However your team was the dirtiest team to visit the brit this season imo. We kicked the ball out for your player yet you played on yet we had a head injury on the floor. True you didn't HAVE to kick it out but its not sportsman like and makes you sound hypocritical when you accuse us.

Yeah we cheat but you can't start slagging us off for it when you should look closer to home mate.

So mate when you break oyur ankle ligaments will you get straight back up? Or when you are kicked in the chest will you get back up? Or when you are punched in the head will you get back up?

Yes i admit stoke cheat. However your team was the dirtiest team to visit the brit this season imo. We kicked the ball out for your player yet you played on yet we had a head injury on the floor. True you didn't HAVE to kick it out but its not sportsman like and makes you sound hypocritical when you accuse us.

Yeah we cheat but you can't start slagging us off for it when you should look closer to home mate.

I think you will find that we carried on playing because we were simply not going to fall for another play act... I mean cry wolf a few times and the effect just gets plain stupid does it not? You have freely admitted you are a team that cheats. I admire your honesty but frankly you should just leave it at that. You have won, you are probably going up and you will probably master the class of cheating further in the close season. Good luck with that which is more than I am going to do with your new season; I hope you get relegated with less points that Derby. Cheating should have no place in football.

Trouble is, players staying down so that the ball gets kicked out is a well worn delaying and disruptive tactic from teams who are winning. So how do you tell who's genuine and who's not?

I think the trainer should be allowed on the pitch while play continues (like rugby) but that the injured player is then not allowed to take part in the game until he has left the field and given permission to return. If the ball strikes the injured payer or trainer during play then it should be a free kick to the opposing team.

And another thing - the 4th official indicated 4 minutes of injury time - during wich time Stoke made a substitution - he blew up after 4 minutes and 10 seconds - so where was the 30 seconds for the sub?

And another thing - the 4th official indicated 4 minutes of injury time - during wich time Stoke made a substitution - he blew up after 4 minutes and 10 seconds - so where was the 30 seconds for the sub?

Clutching. At. Straws.

We were fairly beaten.

There is no onus on the other team to kick the ball out when an opponent is down injured, in fact it has swung the other way and teams are now told to play to the whistle and keep the game going.

Unless it is a head injury and then the ref will stop play.

Pulis was continually jumping up and down trying to get play stopped and gesticulating when it wasn't.

Fact is, it is the referee's decision whether to blow up or not and he saw through Pulis' idiotic historionics, followed the rules and his own judgment, and didn't.

It was not up to the BCFC players to go against the referee by kicking the ball out.

You admit your team cheat, no doubt the referee was well aware of that too.

Archived