IGNORED

Players Out Of Contract

kieran07

Keogh, Betsy, Russell, Murray, Byefield, Lee Johnson, Basso, Showunmi for sure and possibly Wilson, Weale, Skuse, Noble and McAllister but I'm not 100% sure on them end ones.

Gary Johnson himself said that on there. And Steve Lansdown said at the q&a he did with the Trust back in October that Basso had signed a new contract.
What Johnson said on Soccer night that Soccer night is rubbish? Glad Basso has signed up as he is quality now. What about the others, LJ most importantly?

What Johnson said on Soccer night that Soccer night is rubbish? Glad Basso has signed up as he is quality now. What about the others, LJ most importantly?

NO

Gary Johnson said that all but a couple of players (who I presume are ones not in his plans from the way it was worded) had signed new contracts.

Got it now?

NO

Gary Johnson said that all but a couple of players (who I presume are ones not in his plans from the way it was worded) had signed new contracts.

Got it now?

Yes I got it from your first post.

Keogh, Betsy, Russell, Murray, Byefield, Lee Johnson, Basso, Showunmi for sure and possibly Wilson, Weale, Skuse, Noble and McAllister

So all these players are, or probably are, out of contract and GJ says "all but a couple have signed new ones."

Something not quite right there, surely an absolute minimum of 4 of those would be moving on if that's the case? :dunno:

So all these players are, or probably are, out of contract and GJ says "all but a couple have signed new ones."

Something not quite right there, surely an absolute minimum of 4 of those would be moving on if that's the case? :dunno:

At least four players will be leaving, Keogh, Betsy, Russell, Byfield, and Showunmi will be gone for sure. That's 5 and then if McAlister and Noble are also out of contract then I wouldn't be surprised to see them leave either.

Archived