IGNORED

All To Play For

Gaffer

Whilst i feel heavily disappointed by the selection and performance on saturday, nothing is over yet and we still have a great chance of promotion.

I've taken a reality pill, given WBA and Stoke's last two games, they are up and out of sight.

So, we must prepare for the play offs now and let's start to look at who we're likely to face. If the table stays as it is, which is likely if Hull v Palace is a draw next weekend, then we have Watford in the Semi's, with the 2nd leg at Ashton Gate. We think our form is bad, well they have won just once in twelve games and were truely abismal on saturday when outfought by Warnock and his thugs.

If we are bold and get at Watford, i can see a comfortable passage to the play off final. Just based on the league games we have the upper hand. Place and Hull would then play each other a further two times, and the winner of that game could be weary and punch drunk after three tough games in quick succession. Yes, the winner will be the team in the best form, but a one off game at wembley, with it's big pitch could work in our favour.

I know i've used 'if', 'could' and 'likely' too much for some people, but we have nothing to fear going in to these games and everything to gain.

Let's get back to the successful team of early season with that solid midfield, pair adebola or brooker with Trundle and we are still in fighting like a welshman in vegas. We can do this, however unlikely it seems after saturday. CTID.

Whilst i feel heavily disappointed by the selection and performance on saturday, nothing is over yet and we still have a great chance of promotion.

I've taken a reality pill, given WBA and Stoke's last two games, they are up and out of sight.

So, we must prepare for the play offs now and let's start to look at who we're likely to face. If the table stays as it is, which is likely if Hull v Palace is a draw next weekend, then we have Watford in the Semi's, with the 2nd leg at Ashton Gate. We think our form is bad, well they have won just once in twelve games and were truely abismal on saturday when outfought by Warnock and his thugs.

If we are bold and get at Watford, i can see a comfortable passage to the play off final. Just based on the league games we have the upper hand. Place and Hull would then play each other a further two times, and the winner of that game could be weary and punch drunk after three tough games in quick succession. Yes, the winner will be the team in the best form, but a one off game at wembley, with it's big pitch could work in our favour.

I know i've used 'if', 'could' and 'likely' too much for some people, but we have nothing to fear going in to these games and everything to gain.

Let's get back to the successful team of early season with that solid midfield, pair adebola or brooker with Trundle and we are still in fighting like a welshman in vegas. We can do this, however unlikely it seems after saturday. CTID.

I think its

Hull v Palace

City v Watford

Anyone thinks we're unhappy should hear my three mates who support Watford!!

To right we can, i will always believe that, hiccup over, 2 wins now=everybody happy again, crazy league this year, who knows eh

To right we can, i will always believe that, hiccup over, 2 wins now=everybody happy again, crazy league this year, who knows eh

Who does know huh?

Anything can happen in the play offs. I say bring back Marc Goodfellow and let him at them!! :noexpression:

Form is obviously not good, but the season is not over for City.

A couple of good performances from the lads and we can still make it through the playoffs. Just needs a little self belief. pick a more attcking side and go for it. Watford are struggling themselves so all is not yet lost.

Either way City have done well this season.

Archived