IGNORED

Just Got Back

Guest Rob

Just got back from one of the best games i have ever seen at the Gate in terms of entertainment, atmoshpere and committment. I have only just got my breath back, lost my voice and keep letting out choruses of drink up ye cider but who cares!! Every City player out there have had their critics some time or the other and they have all played out of their skins tonight and a truely fantastic performance and result really gets the promotion band wagon going again.

Please, NO MORE IF'S...... until the end of the season and lets just recreate the same atmosphere as tonight again and again.

Guest comeonyoureds

i agree i just got back and i can have no complaints from any of the players ou there tonight! no ones commitment can be quaestion! every one was up for it and even when murray went off city still looked the better team which was pleasing!

i think mickey bell answered a lot of critics tonight thought he did excellantly in the first half, and rougier did really well in the second half in place of murray!

was edge of the seat stuff no doubt about that, but always was confident that city had a goal in them! so so happy i cant describe it! emotions were running so high I'm so exhausted it feels like i was actually playing out there myself tonight!

quality night that will be a big memory for some time to come!

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

All the more pleasing because we deserved to win and the ball just. wasn't. going. in.

What a relief - it was like letting steam out of a pressure cooker.

I can't remember the last time City played so well. Even better than the QPR game.

As for Rougier....

Only slight fly in the ointment was Carey. I usually rate him, but tonight he made some howlers.

As for the ref and Tommy. No fair. :ph34r:

Guest Bathred

Fantastic atmosphere, brilliant performance all round. Couldnt help but feel luck was on their side until Lee slipped it into the net. Really does mean we are in with more than a fighting chance now.

Great to see Roberts playing in front of the goal where he needs to be, and with all the choice on the wings he should stay there right to the end of the season.

Come on you Reds!!!!

Guest dez_gimred

agreed we were amazing!!

peacocks volley shoulda gone in :ph34r:

did anyone see that lepracorn running around the pitch all night getting tangled up in butlers feet?

oh wait....that was evans!

NO NOISE FROM THE PASTY BOYS

Yeah, a fantastic night! City outplayed Plymuff

an with a bit more luck it could have been 3-0!

Every player worked their socks off, an thurs no

way that Plymuff looked like the team at the top!

There was some outstanding performences from

Rougier, Bell, the Doc an Peacock, an what a

fantastic save from Phillips to keep us in the game!

Four more performences like that an we will be

playin` first division football next season for sure!

UP THE CITY!! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

IMAG0002.JPG

Archived