IGNORED

Sheffield Utd Tickets For Sale

Citybird

I have 2 Adults & 1 Child Ticket for Sheffield Utd. Due to some unforeseen circumstances, we are now unable to go to the match.

Should anyone be interested in buying either the Adult's or Child Tickets (all for face value, no added costs) please contact me.

No ( I wish it was just about City Losing) Unfortunately its due to a family member being extremely poorly.

Hope this claifies, the selling of the tickets are for a genuine reasons and nothing else ( Whilst I'm gutted we cannot

go, family comes 1st, City a very close 2nd)

I have 2 Adults & 1 Child Ticket for Sheffield Utd. Due to some unforeseen circumstances, we are now unable to go to the match.

Should anyone be interested in buying either the Adult's or Child Tickets (all for face value, no added costs) please contact me.

Bet you would be going if we had beaten stoke

As ive already mentioned, Family 1st, City a close 2nd. But in answer to your question, regardless of score, I would have still gone had these

issues not arised.

Family is far more important than city.

I hope whoever it is thats poorly gets better soon.

To the rest of you who doubted Citybird, shame on you. :disapointed2se:

If you didn't have PM switched off, contact would have been made.

Still interested (possibly).

Rob

Not sure whats going on there, (any suggestions on checking this would be appreciated)

If interested, they are still available

NIC

My tickets are fresh and clean, no crease marks so could be framed after the match.. got two of them available if anyone interested. Why not take the entire family and take all of them being offered here. I.M. me please.

Archived