IGNORED

Never Mind Gj To Reading...

headhunter

Quite honestly I don't think GJ will be going anywhere in the forseeable future but how many remember his words when he first joined us along the lines of "... other than City there's only one other club I would leave Yeovil for".

Watford, Charlton & Fulham could all decide to part company with their managers in the near future - if not in the summer then inside the first ten of 08/09 if they start badly.

Boothroyd has that look of a dead man walking in a couple of his post match interviews I've seen on TV recently and the pressure is on him big time.

Pardew held his hand up and took the blame a few games ago for "getting it wrong" by signing loan players in a bid for a return to the Prem. For me he is on very thin ice at the Valley.

Hodgson may find he has a short tenure at Craven Cottage if the season ends with a whimper.

None of these are particularly big clubs, all are in Greater London and it would probably go down well with any of them to have a successful cheeky, chirpy, cockney chappy at the helm.

So in what order would yiu place the likelihhod of this happening.

Least likely Fulham - don't see GJ as an Al Fayed sort of guy

Perhaps Charlton - does his brother have some connection there[remember Sankofa and Youga on loan].

First choice Watford - been at the club before and alongside former player Millen it might be a dream ticket partnership in the eyes of many Hornets fans.

Over to you ...

Archived