IGNORED

Its Official, Bristol City, Worst Team In Division

mookey

......over last six games and probably for the last quarter of the season!

Amazing, because if we were just average and not worst it would have guaranteed us automatic promotion.

Why? Because 10 games ago we stopped playing football, you know passing the ball, controlling it and moving forward instead of lumping it upfield and hoping AND also because Gary suddenly couldn't work out what his best team was!

Amazing, because if we were just average and not worst it would have guaranteed us automatic promotion.

Why? Because 10 games ago we stopped playing football, you know passing the ball, controlling it and moving forward instead of lumping it upfield and hoping AND also because Gary suddenly couldn't work out what his best team was!

Tremendous analysis. I can see the BBC will soon be approaching you to replace that other idiot called Lawrenson.

Our insistence of hoofing it long and keeping Fontaine on the bench in the last qtr of the season, when our back pairing of Carey/Fontaine and passing football were the lynchpin of our success, will forever mystify me.

incorrect....over the last 6 games the worst team is Colchester,

also in worse form than us is.......Charlton, Blackpool, Scunny and Plymouth

but hey, why let facts get in the way of lieing to get your point across

what is a valid point and is actually relvant is who the 2nd/3rd teams are in the form table over the last 6 games........Sheffield Utd and Preston

this post should be deleted imediatly

Another senseless post. It has been like this all season. We spend ALL season in the top 6 and yet people on here spent the first Three quarters of the season slagging off Lee Johnson to an unexceptable level. Now the same people are moaning because we have lost our passing game ever since LJ has been injured, so lets blame the club for not added to the squad in January. As we know it is the main importance to get the right character in so it doesnt put a bad egg in the basket which i can understand. The "right people were either not avaliable or didnt want to come.

So..... we are still in the top six as we have been all season which is an amazing achievement especially when you look at the teams around us. Wolves for example have probably got 9 players out of their 11 that could easily hold their own in the Premier League. We havent got the same quality as this is OUR FIRST YEAR BACK IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP. Last time we came up, we spent loads of money to totally change the team and we got relgated so surely the way we are doing things now is best for the club.

People can call me a happy slapper if they want but i am just trying to keep things in perspective, so should the majority of the moaners on here

Another senseless post. It has been like this all season. We spend ALL season in the top 6 and yet people on here spent the first Three quarters of the season slagging off Lee Johnson to an unexceptable level. Now the same people are moaning because we have lost our passing game ever since LJ has been injured, so lets blame the club for not added to the squad in January. As we know it is the main importance to get the right character in so it doesnt put a bad egg in the basket which i can understand. The "right people were either not avaliable or didnt want to come.

So..... we are still in the top six as we have been all season which is an amazing achievement especially when you look at the teams around us. Wolves for example have probably got 9 players out of their 11 that could easily hold their own in the Premier League. We havent got the same quality as this is OUR FIRST YEAR BACK IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP. Last time we came up, we spent loads of money to totally change the team and we got relgated so surely the way we are doing things now is best for the club.

People can call me a happy slapper if they want but i am just trying to keep things in perspective, so should the majority of the moaners on here

Hallelujah, some sense.

Archived