IGNORED

Best Season In 30 Years

Jesus

That's far too close to the truth to get any response on here mate.

yea man, what are you doing?!

I would suggest mocking our defence at least, perhaps a dig at McCombes pace? and does Orr actually do anything productive with possession? :blink:

Seasons not over, no sire. We have a play off assault to plan. Clean slate for all players - all positions up for grabs - forgot whats gone on before. this is a new mini season about to start. Grab it !!

yea man, what are you doing?!

I would suggest mocking our defence at least, perhaps a dig at McCombes pace? and does Orr actually do anything productive with possession? :blink:

Seasons not over, no sire. We have a play off assault to plan. Clean slate for all players - all positions up for grabs - forgot whats gone on before. this is a new mini season about to start. Grab it !!

I'm really up for this final assault for a top flight place, I've carried the statement below in my profile for the past 5 years - more in hope than expectation but we really could still be playing the Scouse Gits and ManUre in the league next season...........

Writing general topical gobshite. Drinking, laughing, shouting. Hoping to see BCFC back in the top flight sooner rather than later.

I'm really up for this final assault for a top flight place, I've carried the statement below in my profile for the past 5 years - more in hope than expectation but we really could still be playing the Scouse Gits and ManUre in the league next season...........

Writing general topical gobshite. Drinking, laughing, shouting. Hoping to see BCFC back in the top flight sooner rather than later.

It's getting the players mentality right - strangely, finding what motivates players can be very challenging. individually they have their own goals and dreams, sadly some have all the talent but no ambition. GJ will recognize this and do whats needed to get that extra from them.

I've not given up, not by a long shot. i have total faith we will be seeing the likes of Rooney, Ronaldo, Drogba, Gerrard at AG next season. :fingerscrossed:

Its a 1 in 4 shot at glory - you will need a new siggy!

Its a 1 in 4 shot at glory - you will need a new siggy!

No problem, I'll cut it in half to read...

Writing general topical gobshite. Drinking, laughing, shouting. :winner_third_h4h:

.....yep, we must be about 20/1 for auto promotion - given that Stoke and Co could still slip up; and of course 4/1 to win the pray-offs.

Archived