IGNORED

Anyone Watching The Reserves Tomorrow?

miketh2nd

City vs Rovers in the pontin's holidays combination where city could win the title, I'm sure there will be a couple of the 1st squad and exciting youngsters for the future.7pm kick off.

Only £2 and £1 for concessions.( sorry if this has been posted already)

Think i'll pop down to watch the reserves tonight, surely better than Manure v Barcelona. Bunch of part timers.

Think we'll have a strong team, Sproule, Carle and Brooker should all be informed.

I was at the NU CAMP last Saturday, pretty football but no passion, 78,500 supporters and the atmosphere was crap ..... i was expecting lots of noise, but it was very flat ....... 14 yellow cards as well, in what was a nothing game. ..... maybe they only get excited about the European games.

i hope theres parking in the ground tonight, cus its going to be close getting there for a 7 start leaving here at 5

:englandsmile4wf:

Think i'll pop down to watch the reserves tonight, surely better than Manure v Barcelona. Bunch of part timers.

Think we'll have a strong team, Sproule, Carle and Brooker should all be informed.

Was told a number of Premier League scouts came to watch the match, including Arsenal, and a couple of North western prem. clubs. Assume they are checking over our young pro's. and some of the academy lads. Must also be having another look at Plummer, after all the Arsenal interest prior to him signing.

Archived