IGNORED

Stay Positive

Tomo

We must all remain positive.......

Of course we are down about automatic.........but you never know it may still happen (unlikely but still believing)

With Basso, Gary, the Players and Fans, we can still reach the promised land!

Lets stick together guys, and give the lads the biggest atmosphere against Preston, the players will need that massive boost to kick on and win the play offs !

It can happen, it will happen...........this season is far from over, its all to play for.

Come on boys, remain positive. All the players will stand up and be counted over the next couple of weeks.

They believe, I believe, you believe !!

Tomo

We must all remain positive.......

Of course we are down about automatic.........but you never know it may still happen (unlikely but still believing)

With Basso, Gary, the Players and Fans, we can still reach the promised land!

Lets stick together guys, and give the lads the biggest atmosphere against Preston, the players will need that massive boost to kick on and win the play offs !

It can happen, it will happen...........this season is far from over, its all to play for.

Come on boys, remain positive. All the players will stand up and be counted over the next couple of weeks.

They believe, I believe, you believe !!

Tomo

Although icing on the cake it will be, being there and being part of it whatever the outcome is all thats required. As for the big up not bothered, :noexpression: being here watching from the E,E next season will do me whatever division. :noexpression:

Archived