IGNORED

East End

g_funk

From the williams that was the only real song we heard from the east end, The atyeo seemed good tonight, there were a group on the williams and in general the atmosphere was electric especially during the second half when we were on top

Guest city slicker 71

Considering we (the true owners) were forced to make a refugee move in order to let more of the incest tribe in things went very well.

What a superb day, one of if not the best day in the East End yet. However ruined by people who had the urge to climb and shake the fence. What the hell makes these people want to do it, i don't know, What does it achieve? Why can't they do all what they were doing stood up at their places? Only thing it did achieve is putting our furture games in the East End in serious doubt.

Standing and going mental in th aisle for a bit while we score i think the club would of let us off for that, climbing and shaking that fence like quite a few were i don't know, maybe if we say the police should have been there? But then we would have to have a permenant police precence there for all games.

Anyway, fantastic day, great atmosphere. Lets hope we do get it back and those idiots get caught and sent to their normal quaint little seats in the other stands. They don't deserve to be in our great stand after putting it in such jeapordy.

Tommy,i've gotta say,as i'm sure we're all aware, there are a bunch of lads who are down the East for reasons other than supportin City.

Now they dont bother me and there's only about 20 of 'em BUT they may well jepordise our use of the e.e if Mr Plod tells Colin S that enoughs enough.

These arent kids either,these are angry blokes filled with hate,one lad just in front of me spent the whole game in a kind of incoherent rage/trance :ph34r: They gotta go somewhere i s'pose. :ph34r:

How about the gap between the fans :ph34r:

Yes, i think i know who you mean, but the climbing of the fence from what isaw at the back were kids from my age (17) down to about 13-14!

Not being funny and without sounding like a grumpy, moaning git. These people could have ruined our chances of us going back in there again. I really can't stand people who do silly things and achieve nothing. Then ruin something for everyone else because of those silly actions. I actually had the urge to walk down and drag some of the lil buggers down, but the joy of us scoring coupled with me being on crutches made me just shout a few not very pleasant things at them, then carry on celebrating!!

If we do get it back, lets hope they got their pictures and never let them in the East End again.

I just hope that Lansdown thinks that the noise we create is worth the extra few bob of having the old bill in there as while they was in there nothing serious was happening.

As for standing I think for those two games we could blag our way out of it as they were big games. Lets have a trial to see if we can sit down at a not so big game against Brighton.

May as well let us have it for the last two now, haven't they?

without sounding like a grumpy, moaning git. These people could have ruined our chances of us going back in there again. I really can't stand people who do silly things and achieve nothing. Then ruin something for everyone else because of those silly actions. I actually had the urge to walk down and drag some of the lil buggers down, but the joy of us scoring coupled with me being on crutches made me just shout a few not very pleasant things at them, then carry on celebrating!!

If we do get it back, lets hope they got their pictures and never let them in the East End again.

I just hope that Lansdown thinks that the noise we create is worth the extra few bob of having the old bill in there as while they was in there nothing serious was happening.

As for standing I think for those two games we could blag our way out of it as they were big games. Lets have a trial to see if we can sit down at a not so big game against Brighton.

May as well let us have it for the last two now, haven't they?

God you are moany and boring. You do sound like an old man.

Not having a go at you mind :laugh:

those stupid little t*****s who jumped on the fence last night are braindead tits who need to be banned.

if we get kicked out for the brighton game i will be gutted.

these kids are ruining it for us all,and lets face it,its the same faces at every game,but why arnt they stopped????

i could pick out about 10 of them atleast,no problem at all.

the club has cameras in there but these same idiots keep getting away with it,and what on earth were the stewards doing last night??

they dont mind telling people to sit down and shut up when they are causing no problems whatsoever,but when it comes to them actuly getting the kids off the fences they do nothing????

they just stood there watching them last night, i couldnt beleve it.

it just defeats the point of them being there. :laugh: :@ :laugh: :@ :laugh: :@

Archived