IGNORED

Close Season

DOLMANDAN

In my opinion this close season is the most important the club have ever faced no matter what league we are playing in .With the right signings we can challenge at the top .If we don't then we could be in for a long season,

What worries me is that Gary has spent good money on players who have been found out in this division ie Trundle and Carle so i hope we find another sining like Elliot and not afore mentioned players.

Not a critisism of Gary just an observation of the performance of players that he has signed oh for anather Andy Cole :worship2:

Totally agree about the coming pre-season.

IF we don't make the promised land and our losing streak continues the players confidence will be rock bottom and need lifting BIG TIME.

I don't believe in the 'pre-season is just for fitness etc theory, WINNING GAMES is everything, even in pre-season, I know the facts don't always back that up but getting absolutely stuffed 4-1 at non league Forest Green Rovers can't do your confidence any good.

PLAY EVERY GAME TO WIN.

BCAGFC

Totally agree about the coming pre-season.

IF we don't make the promised land and our losing streak continues the players confidence will be rock bottom and need lifting BIG TIME.

I don't believe in the 'pre-season is just for fitness etc theory, WINNING GAMES is everything, even in pre-season, I know the facts don't always back that up but getting absolutely stuffed 4-1 at non league Forest Green Rovers can't do your confidence any good.

PLAY EVERY GAME TO WIN.

BCAGFC

Y eah I agree about pre season aswell, I mean we need to see what the youngsters can do so will be a good test. yet also just the whole team and any new potential signings to gel into the team. But I always see pre season like formula 1 pre testing they spend months testing all their new car parts for the coming season and then put it all together. I don't see why we can't get some good teams to play in pre season except if we're in the Premier League though :fingerscrossed:.

Archived