IGNORED

Anyone Know What Happened To This Chap?

Guest MaloneFM

Guest MaloneFM

A few seasons ago we played Real Haemorrhoids or someone similar at the Gate. Being a pre season friendly not only was it nice and hot and sunny, it was also cheap.

During the game one of theirs thought he'd have a boot at one of ours. A squat Oliver Reed type fellow who was dragging on his shirt a bit.

Later the booter chased after a pass and our unkempt warrior in red hared after him, caught him, then shoved him over the advertising hording. The wee chap with the jug ears lay there for a bit wondering if it was christmas yet. The referee as they do in these games didn't send him off but suggested he was substitued quickly.

So the board went up and off went The Doc the mystery assailant while the subject of his assault received attention.

Anyone know what happened to Samuel Et'o?

A few seasons ago we played Real Haemorrhoids or someone similar at the Gate. Being a pre season friendly not only was it nice and hot and sunny, it was also cheap.

During the game one of theirs thought he'd have a boot at one of ours. A squat Oliver Reed type fellow who was dragging on his shirt a bit.

Later the booter chased after a pass and our unkempt warrior in red hared after him, caught him, then shoved him over the advertising hording. The wee chap with the jug ears lay there for a bit wondering if it was christmas yet. The referee as they do in these games didn't send him off but suggested he was substitued quickly.

So the board went up and off went The Doc the mystery assailant while the subject of his assault received attention.

Anyone know what happened to Samuel Et'o?

haha... no

Guest MaloneFM

Did he turn into Leroy Little and play for Reading and not have a fight with anyone at all on Perots bridge in town? Which never happened, not even Brooker?

Real Mallorca if my memory serves me well. They may have had Sam, but we had Lee Peacock who scored 2 cracking goals against what was then a La Liga team.

OK, they were 5-0 up and had subbed every one of their starting line-up, but you can only play against what's put in front of you! :englandsmile4wf:

Real Mallorca if my memory serves me well. They may have had Sam, but we had Lee Peacock who scored 2 cracking goals against what was then a La Liga team.

OK, they were 5-0 up and had subbed every one of their starting line-up, but you can only play against what's put in front of you! :englandsmile4wf:

i thought it was lee miller who scored both wasnt it his debut? or did he come on and set them both up, i remember he lokked amazing when he came on

declared he had always been blue :noexpression: , disappeared into obscurity, and took up another sport unrelated to football :flex:

ah that must be it. I think it is called hoof ball as seen at the Britannia stadium and Vicarage rd, also known closer to home as kick a round thing around on some mud in front of 4 thousand losers.

Archived