IGNORED

Preston

Ealing Robin

Anyone have any idea on how many tickets they have sold, and also what kind of allocation they recieved?

i doubt they will sell out will they?

I have been chatting to some of them on one of their forums trying to find out.. They have got 2000 tickets, and they seem to think they will sell out as its the last game of the season.

I bloody hope not, I need a ticket or two!! :tumbleweed:

Right, just phoned the Preston ticket office posing as an undercover Preston fan, (couldnt quite master the accent but I think I got away with it as I didnt say 'alright me babbers' during any part of the conversation) they have sold 1400 so far and they reckon they should sell the rest by next Wednesday..

Bad news for those of us hoping they would send some tickets back... :disapointed2se:

I'm hearing lots of City fans that bought thier tickets a month a go for the Preston game thinking it would be a big party are now wanting rid.

Makes me sick but i imagine that a fair few people will put them up for sale on here and other places.

I'm hearing lots of City fans that bought thier tickets a month a go for the Preston game thinking it would be a big party are now wanting rid.

Makes me sick but i imagine that a fair few people will put them up for sale on here and other places.

Where were those fans who wanted a big party at stoke?!! On the brink of the automatic promotion + we didnt even sell out! Great atmosphere by those who went mind you

Can you get them to pm me then??? I need two if possible, missed out because of the glory hunting wannabe's! :disapointed2se:

Cheers!

Where were those fans who wanted a big party at stoke?!! On the brink of the automatic promotion + we didnt even sell out! Great atmosphere by those who went mind you

that game was never going to sell out on away allocation.

a) late on saturday + on sky

b) and most importantly alot of people have forked out lately for some big away games ala Southampton and Sheffield Utd, PLUS having to renew season tickets, all around the same time, given that the game was on sky, most people understandabley felt that if there was any game they would miss out on, it would be that one.

Archived