IGNORED

Supporters Trust Question

The Humble Realist

What sort of ticket exclustivity to supporters trust members get?

Obviosuly season ticket holders get prioritiy for things like away matches but what do supporters trust memeber get for Play off games, cup games, away games etc.

I live in Nottingham and am considering becoming a member for next season so would be interested to know what the situation is. I'm a big fan of the work the trust does as it gives the fans a voice ala the forum

What sort of ticket exclustivity to supporters trust members get?

Obviosuly season ticket holders get prioritiy for things like away matches but what do supporters trust memeber get for Play off games, cup games, away games etc.

I live in Nottingham and am considering becoming a member for next season so would be interested to know what the situation is. I'm a big fan of the work the trust does as it gives the fans a voice ala the forum

Thanks for your support Stucks.

I think it's fair to say that membership of the Trust doesn't guarantee any ticket priority unfortunately. There is nothing set in writing and the Club's stance can vary from time to time, as evidenced recently with the Preston ticket sales process. At the moment the Club has been working on a broad principal of top priority to season ticket holders and after a period of exclusive sales to season ticket holders there will be a short period where fans who can demonstrate a degree of loyalty to the Club can get a period of priority access to tickets before they go on general sale. This loyalty can be evidenced in a number of ways including ticket stubs to a match where the Club have asked fans to keep stubs and membership of the supporter organisations such as the Supporters Club, the Supporters Trust, Senior Reds and City Foundation members.

I hope and suspect that this general rule will stay in place for the rest of this season but I know that the whole process of ticket priority and loyalty schemes is being looked at by the Club at the moment. But while I can't guarantee it, I'd like to think that being a member of the Trust (or Supporters Club etc) will help you get a Wembley ticket before they go on general sale.

To join the Supporters Trust: http://www.bristolcityst.org.uk/general/be..._a_member.shtml

Preston match the priority after ST holders were:

Any of these:

Supporters Club member - £5

Supporters Trust member - £12

City Foundation member - £114

City Redz member - £10

Senior Reds member - ???

Ticket Stub

The City Foundation literature stated that they would get 2nd priority to tickets - it didnt say exclusive 2nd priority but it did allude that secondry priority had real meaning but the club officials changed their policy - it appears without the knowledge of Steve L - as I approached him on the matter and he was was surprised and re-instated all priority groups.

The Officials when it was put to them that their policy was against their promotion of the City Foundation and one of the benefits of the City Foundation decided to do the honourable thing and change the website and literature to "hide" the change of policy and benefits of being a City Foundation member.

You would have thought that a change of benefits of the City Foundation would have called for and demanded a letter to each of the City Foundation members but it appears that the officials of the club do not wish to comment on one of the main changes to City Foundation benefits and rely on "silence" and subterfuge in their dealings with their supporters.

Changes in priority systems have to be in place for next season and a clear priority for tickets for play offs needs to be put in place instead of the ridiculous "you can 4 tickets".

Archived