&

NUMBER 8 IS MATTY HILL

&

NUMBER 9 IS MATTY HILL

&

NUMBER 10 IS MATTY HILL

&

NUMBER 11 IS MATTY HILL

WE ALL DREAM OF A TEAM OF MATTY HILLS, A TEAM OF MATTY HILLS, A TEAM OF MATTY HILLS

:worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2:

COME AND JOIN US IN THE AWAY END. MATTY HILL APPRECIATION SOCIETY

NUMBER 1 IS MATTY HILL

&

NUMBER 2 IS MATTY HILL

&

NUMBER 3 IS MATTY HILL

&

NUMBER 4 IS MATTY HILL

&

NUMBER 5 IS MATTY HILL

&

NUMBER 6 IS MATTY HILL

&

NUMBER 7 IS MATTY HILL

&

NUMBER 8 IS MATTY HILL

&

NUMBER 9 IS MATTY HILL

&

NUMBER 10 IS MATTY HILL

&

NUMBER 11 IS MATTY HILL

WE ALL DREAM OF A TEAM OF MATTY HILLS, A TEAM OF MATTY HILLS, A TEAM OF MATTY HILLS

:worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2:

Got news for you pal there aint no away end there is the Atyeo and the Eastend; the Eastend is where you will be but completly drowned out by the East, East eastenders :dancing2::trumpet::yahoo::city::dance::aok2:

I've seen Matty score, I've seen Matty score.... didn't he have a run of cracking headers from corners for us?

Could well be a few Matty Hillers in the PNE end. No 'history' between us and them so should be fun with no probs.

:innocent06:

I've seen Matty score, I've seen Matty score.... didn't he have a run of cracking headers from corners for us?

Could well be a few Matty Hillers in the PNE end. No 'history' between us and them so should be fun with no probs.

Scored a winner at Swindon one season and he was captain that day If I remember rightly. Always proudly wore the red and white shirt. Be good to see him walk the hallow turf again on 4th May :)

God the handballs - I forgot those! You always cringed when the ball was knocked into the area if Matty was around - I think he took 'get anything on it' a bit literally. Can remember a lot of his passes to the player in Row Z as well.

But credit to the guy - he was one who, month by month, you could actually see a tangible improvement. Always gave 100% and for a comparative drawf outjumped, with ease, much to their amazement many six footers - which summed the guy up.

Bradleys a bit in a similar mould to me.

No history???? last game of season, at their place 97/98, Robin hood retreat public house, before the game (which we lost 2-1), I seem to remember a slight "altercation" between us and them. Poor old landlord was trading on his 1st weekend open, and the locals decided to ambush the pub and ruin our little sing song. Front of the boozer was trashed (as were many of us after that weekend!)

Before everyone starts having a go at me, i am not condoning football violence or associating myself with any "firms", just stating a fact, i'll get back under my rock now.

Scored a winner at Swindon one season and he was captain that day If I remember rightly. Always proudly wore the red and white shirt. Be good to see him walk the hallow turf again on 4th May :)
Now if memory serves me right that was also his first game since becoming a father for the first time.

Out of interest, have Preston given any tickets back yet?

We gave them 2,000 if I recall and a Lancs lad I spoke to said he reckons they will bring 400 max - admittedly he does support Blackpool so he may be just taking the p1ss

I phoned their ticket office yesterday morning and they told me they had sold approx 1600.. don't think we will get any back.. :disapointed2se:

COME AND JOIN US IN THE AWAY END. MATTY HILL APPRECIATION SOCIETY

NUMBER 1 IS MATTY HILL

&

NUMBER 2 IS MATTY HILL

&

NUMBER 3 IS MATTY HILL

&

NUMBER 4 IS MATTY HILL

&

NUMBER 5 IS MATTY HILL

&

NUMBER 6 IS MATTY HILL

&

NUMBER 7 IS MATTY HILL

&

NUMBER 8 IS MATTY HILL

&

NUMBER 9 IS MATTY HILL

&

NUMBER 10 IS MATTY HILL

&

NUMBER 11 IS MATTY HILL

Never rated him at the beginning with City as he was nervous , looked out of place and was caught out on many occasions . I was wrong and made up time and again for the bad start ( in my eyes ) .

A great player and one that would be worthy of a return to us if the chance ever came by .

I phoned their ticket office yesterday morning and they told me they had sold approx 1600.. don't think we will get any back.. :disapointed2se:

You thinking of sitting in their end mate?

Reckon they'd sell any tickets to someone down in the south west?

I had a mate do this last season for Rotherham! In the end, he asked the steward in the east end (after waving at about 10 different people in the home end) and they just let him come over.

The Rotherham lot though were a really decent friendly lot anyway that day. Preston will have a lot more than that by the sounds of it.

You thinking of sitting in their end mate?

Reckon they'd sell any tickets to someone down in the south west?

I had a mate do this last season for Rotherham! In the end, he asked the steward in the east end (after waving at about 10 different people in the home end) and they just let him come over.

The Rotherham lot though were a really decent friendly lot anyway that day. Preston will have a lot more than that by the sounds of it.

Seriously thinking about it.. Been speaking to a few on their forum, they don't seem to think it will be a problem and as long as I keep my mouth shut it should be ok.. They seem to be a fairly decent bunch. Going to leave it until the last minute though, hope we may get a few pop tickets up on here for sale early next week. If push comes to shove the away section it is.

Archived