IGNORED

Darts At The Gate In The Summer

Meh

Should be cool. I think it's only about £7 a ticket if not slightly less and I think the doors open at mid-day.

Absolutely $hit-faced by 4pm !!

Any idea how you get hold of tickets for this event? Have looked on Planet Darts site but can't see any info about purchasing tickets. Thanx

I would rather drift into a coma than watch darts. I can appreciate its moderately skilled, but lawn Crockett has more excitement tbh.

You are obviously entitled to your opinion, but the atmosphere at some of the premier league darts nights would put AG to shame! The only down side is that the game, by its nature, cannot be watched directly, but it is (in my opinion) extremely exciting, and I will definately be getting down the gate for this.

You are obviously entitled to your opinion, but the atmosphere at some of the premier league darts nights would put AG to shame! The only down side is that the game, by its nature, cannot be watched directly, but it is (in my opinion) extremely exciting, and I will definately be getting down the gate for this.

Of course, and i'm not demeaning the sport or those who enjoy it.

I can appreciate the pub atmosphere must be nice, a few bevvies with some light entertainment - yeah ok, i take back the coma remark.

While we're on teh subject - How comes all the best darts players are grotesquely obese, raging alcoholics, does this help them?

Of course, and i'm not demeaning the sport or those who enjoy it.

I can appreciate the pub atmosphere must be nice, a few bevvies with some light entertainment - yeah ok, i take back the coma remark.

While we're on teh subject - How comes all the best darts players are grotesquely obese, raging alcoholics, does this help them?

It's getting better, but it doesn't help that most darts practice (and they do practice several hours a day) would normally take place in a pub. My concern about this tournament is that the big names might not turn out, with it coming between the UK Open and Las Vegas desert classic. Will wait and see. But for a few quid, I would recommend getting down there any having a look.

Who will be going to watch the PDC darts down A.G. in the summer?

Would be cool to see the likes of Phil Taylor in the home of football. Cheap tickets too; they'll sell quick I would think.

aload of the lads normally go up to the winter gardens in blackpool in mid july, always a great atmoshere at those events,

interesting fixture list

14th June - Ashton Gate

29th June - Mandalay Bay - Las Vegas

19th July - Blackpool

typical my luck, flying out to to US on 14th flying back from Vegas......28th July! TYPICAL!

Any idea how you get hold of tickets for this event? Have looked on Planet Darts site but can't see any info about purchasing tickets. Thanx

Not sure, but, think it will only be online tickets only.

Will see if I can get any details tomorrow; I know it is a local company (from Nailsea I think) doing the main promotion bit.

Not sure, but, think it will only be online tickets only.

Will see if I can get any details tomorrow; I know it is a local company (from Nailsea I think) doing the main promotion bit.

Who is the company in nailsea doing the main promotion? would be good to try and get ticket info.

Company is Nigel Oldfield Sports Promotions on 01275 547454

Tickets are £6 per person per day and are available (or soon should be!!) via www.nosp.co.uk or on 01179 114970 (no concessions and no children under 12 years).

Doors open at 12pm

Company is Nigel Oldfield Sports Promotions on 01275 547454

Tickets are £6 per person per day and are available (or soon should be!!) via www.nosp.co.uk or on 01179 114970 (no concessions and no children under 12 years).

Doors open at 12pm

Thankyou for the info :city:

Archived